The Ministry Has Fallen

They all came in with matching black sleek Auror Uniforms. Pansy looked like she was just shoved into a trash compactor.

Oh who am i kidding, she looks amazing. The Auror uniform i was wearing looked old because i had refused to buy anything new to save up for my trip to Paris. The entire court stared at them in disbelief. Death eaters were handcuffed to each of them. It was like I was in that old muggle movie my dad showed me: Men in Black. Although i had hated the sexist name, the movie itself was why i decided i wanted to become a spy. Or rather the wizard equivalent: An Auror. I got snapped out of my memories by a sudden cough from the Minister.

" Mr Malfoy, Miss Parkinson, Mr Nott, please take a seat. Court is now in session." Declared the minister. He took a sip of water before returning to the matter at hand.

They decided to have a seat behind me and I stole a glance up at them before hastily averting their gaze. I could feel a breath on my right ear and a voice had whispered.

" Hello, Granger. It's been awhile." before slouching in his seat.

Yes. It has been a while. I haven't seen Draco since i had testified for him after the war. I know... I know it sounds retarded. The Gryffindor princess who was shunned by the slytherin prince before a war erupts and the Gryffindor is left to the glory and fame while the misled slytherin boy is left to be sentenced to life in Azkaban until saved by the Gryffindor only to realise they've loved each other all along. A tale as long as time. Except after his trial, i hadn't seen him for a very long time. And no. Don't even ask. I haven't any hidden feelings for this little ferret.

" I'm sure you've been wondering where I've be-" He continued before I interrupted him.

"Shhh. We're in a courtroom, Malfoy. Have some respect." I whispered sharply.

I could hear some sniggers in the back. Probably his two bimbo's. Although i wouldn't call them bimbo's in size. I haven't even met Theo but he looked... okay. I mean he was handsome but not handsome at the same time if that makes sense. His hair was flowing in the wind and his electrifying blue eyes glistened in the moonli-

Okay snap out of it, Granger. You don't even know him.

" Miss Granger, can we talk? Just for a moment." Asked an Auror behind me.

"Sure. Now or..?" I asked. I didn't want to miss a couple of death eaters coming to justice.

" Unfortunately this is very urgent and we need your help." He asked impatiently. I got up and followed him down the stairs and out of the room from the secret back door the minister uses. He took me to an office. We sat down and the awkward silence began.

" So... What did you need me for?" I asked.

" Oh just wait for the minister. He requested to talk with you."

" But he was in the courtroom. Why didn't he just wait till he was finished to take me?" I asked.

"He asked for you here." He was now breathing heavily.

" Are you okay?"

"Yes." He said finally. He stood up and walked slowly to the door. He looked outside and locked it. We were trapped.

" Erm... What are you doing?" I was now slowly reaching for my wand.

" Expelliarmus!" He yelled and my wand fell out of my hands into his.

" Who are You!" I asked, retreating backwards.

" It's okay Hermione. It's me, Ginny." The man now had red hair replacing his grey ones, and his droopy eyes came back to life along with the other features. It was Ginny. With polyjuice Potion!

" Ginny! What are you doing here? Where's Harry? Haven't you been on tour with him?!"

" Enough of the questions. My head is spinning." She clutched her head and swayed it back and forth.

" Listen Hermione. I don't want to hurt you but you're going to have to trust me. We need to get out of here. Fast." She said, as she started trudging forward.

" What? No. I haven't seen you for 3 years and you think i'm not a little bit suspicious of why you're here?"

" Hermione. I came here to get you out before something bad happens. You think these Auror's are who you think you are? They haven't even caught Augustus Rookwood yet! Fred's killer is still out there! And all the Auror's have been doing is catching the death eaters who have had the imperious curse on them. Rookwood was very loyal to You Know Who. So i'm telling you for the last time. Come with me." She had a look of panic on her face. How did she know something bad was about to happen? Was she here to warn me or kill me if I disagreed?

" Im sorry Ginny. But i'm an Auror and we haven't caught Rookwood yet because we're low on people. No one wanted the jobs after the war. So there's only me, Draco, Pansy,Theo, Gregory, Will, Kitla and Armmera. We've all been on different missions. I've done everything i can to find him but he's sly and quick. He is constantly moving."

She had looked distraught before quickly hiding her expression.

" Just know that I will never stop until I have Rookwood's head. You can stay here and have a lavish life but i'm going to avenge my brother's death. Even if i have to kill anyone standing in my way. From here on out, anyone who has ever had any relations to either Rookwood or Voldemort, will be six feet under before you or any of the Ministry find them. You made your bed Hermione, so lie in it." She yelled. In a flash of light, she disapperated causing me to stumble backwards.

I ran out the door and went straight to the courtroom. Court had finished and Minister Shackelbolt was still sitting in his high chair talking to Draco, Pansy and Theo. Most of the court member's were also still here.

" Minister! Minister!" I yelled out of breath.

" Yes miss Granger, what is it?" he looked back at me.

" Ginny came to see me." they all looked at me. With equal blank stares.

" So?" asked pansy with a playful sneer on her lips.

" She said something will happen in the ministry very soon and that she will not re-"

BANG!

We all fell at the impact. My ears were ringing loudly and my mind was going crazy.

It was a Bomb.

The minister and most of the court members and I had been impacted the most since we were on the left side. I felt my bones break one by one, and my eyes felt heavy. My mind felt like it was collapsing on itself and I had no other choice than to close my eyes and hope that when I woke up I would... I would...

All I could see was black now. Maybe it was better that way...