~

"Hey, guys what are you doing?!" asked John Norum as he entered the studio's building after going to shop to buy some coffee.

Joey was sitting on a fit ball, while watching some kind of a fitness programme and doing some really weird exercises. John Levén was currently recording his bass playing for the song "Love Chaser". Mic and Ian were playing cards while drinking beer and smoking some cigarettes.

"Ew, guys, stop, I'm trying to stay fit and healthy, but you're absolutely not helping," said Joey with an annoyed face when he could smell the smoke of Mic's cigarette.

"Hey, Joey," said John Norum and sat next to Joey's fit ball on the floor.

"Hey, bro, how are you doin'?" asked Joey as he fist-bumped John.

"Quite ok," answered John.

"Mic!" screamed Joey and turned his face to Mic again. Mic just rolled his eyes, and threw the cigarette out of the window.

"That isn't really ecological, y' know?" said Levén as he entered the room and wiped the sweat off his face.

"Done with rhe recording?" asked Joey.

"Yep, you wanna listen to it?" answered Levén.

"Sure!" said Norum and clapped his hands.

For a while, they were all listening to Levén's recorded playing. They were all moving their heads with the tone, so it looked quite funny.

Ian started to look really bored after the 1st minute, so he asked: "Does anybody want coffee?"

"Yeah," said John and Joey. Mic nooded and Levén just showed Ian his thumb as 'yes'. He was looking really interested into his own playing.

"This is good," said Joey after the song finished, while sipping his coffee.

"The bass playing or the coffee?" asked Ian.

"Both. Well, I'm quite exhausted now, i guess caffeine isn't working for me anymore. I'm heading home, bye." said Joey and stood up from his chair.

Norum stood up aswell. Joey gave him a questioning look.

"I'm gonna walk you to the door," said John. Joey still had a confused face, but he nooded and walked to the front door with John next to him.

~

"Look at that, Norum fell in love!" said Ian and smirked.

Mic laughed and Levén just rolled his eyes.

~

When John and Joey were at the front door, Norum took a deep breath.

"Would you like to come to my place? We can watch a star wars marathon!" he said.

"Sure," replied Joey, and walked to John's car.

He was quite happy that he could go by car, his house wasn't far, it was a 7-minute walk, but it was really cold outside, cos it was January. John lived a bit further from the studio so he coukd take his car.

When they sat inside John's Volvo, the dark haired boy quickly turned on the heat and the radio. It was currently playing some old Swedish songs. The one playing now was a song called Små grodorna.

When they heard it, they both smiled, they used to sing in in the kindergarten. John turned the volume lauder, and they both started singing:

"Små grodorna, små grodorna är lustiga att se.

Små grodorna, små grodorna är lustiga att se.

Ej öron, ej öron, ej svansar hava de.

Misunderstood (Oneshots) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें