lemon! lemonnnnyyy!

-Mikasa's Point of View-

As soon as we pulled back and gasped for air from the kiss, Levi pushed me backwards and sat on top of me. I leaned upward to continue kissing and finally broke off to tell him that I love him so much. "I love you, Levi. "

"I love you more. " Was his reply to me.

"No, I think I love you more!" I replied, my heart was filled with warmth and happiness from these few silly words we exchanged.

"Who's on top of who?" He said, bringing dominance into this.

"You are." I said in defeat.

"Exactly. Hey I have a question," He shyly asked.

"That question is?" I replied.

"May I make you mine? So no man or woman can steal you from me?"

"If you want to Levi, make me yours and you mine!"

I've never felt like this before. I love this rush of feelings and emotions, I love him. I think I even crave him. His warmth, his love, his lust, all of it. He soon will be mine.

Levi slowly slid off my uniform leaving me exposed to him, in only my underwear and bra.

    - Levi's Point of View-

I love Mikasa so much, I want her to have a life with me, and hopefully she will. She is amazing and I love her. "I love you." I said.

she sweetly replied "I love you too!"

She slowly took off my uniform and tossed it across the roomx

Now i'm in my underwear. I then swiftly carress her back going upward and uncliping her bra and then i threw it across the room. it took me 30 seconds to do that I feel awesome, except shes hiding them with her hands! "Grrrrrrr" i growl and throw her arms out of the way, and latch my mouth onto one while massaging the other. Once I leave a big dark hickey I switch to the other giving it the same treatment and massaging the other. once I was done I realised her fingers were gripping onto my hair pulling it slightly. I then also realized that she had slid off my underwear! Damn shes good!