Love in Vegas

We planned this trip for over a week now. The day had came and we got everything inside the car. He started driving, I said "Babe, will i drive later?" he continued to say "yeah". I got excited, and took a
little nap. He woke me up and said to get snacks from the store. I went to get snacks and when I got out he was done and in the car. I got in the car and he was mad he didn't even notice me. He started driving, I got his hand and put it on my thigh and snatched his hand away. "Pull over now" I said and he did it. We both got out and I started driving, "Now you got no reason to be mad" Rolling his eyes he listened. 2 hours in I thought after that nap he wouldn't be mad. I was wrong, he slowly whispered " 1 more hour ". Of course i ignored him since he did that to me. We were close to the point we could see our hotel. He put his hand on my thigh like I been wanting. I wasn't paying attention but I noticed his hand was against my bikini line. I parked in front of the hotel, workers came out and got our luggage and took it the room. We walked in together holding hands, I was so surprised. We got there and he was sitting down. I sat on his lap slowly grinding on his dick. "Why are you mad at me?" to what he responded to "You didn't kiss me". I kissed him and we made out. He got up, carrying me and threw me on the bed. He fingered me, after a few minutes we took a shower together. He took out a vibrator and handcuffs from his bag. He opened the windows like he wasn't doing anything sexual. He handcuffed me to the bed and started stimulating me. I heard the towel fall to the ground. He took off the handcuffs and put me in a weird ass position I did not know about. I told him to stop the windows are opened. He did not stop. He started eating me out and playing with my clit which made me cum. He started playing with his dick to make it hard. He stocked his in me and it felt so good. He flipped me over and and told me to ride his dick. I did and he started to cum. He started playing with my tits will while i was deep throating him. He cummed again, and all over my tits. He fingered be again while his hand around my throat. He put his clothes on, it caught me off guard. He went outside and brought a bucket of ice. To that he continued to stick a ice cube in me while stimulating me. I had a huge orgasm. He started laughing and laid next to me. " I was waiting for that" he said. " , Greyson, babe, you were mad cause I didn't kiss you"? he nodded yes, " Are you still mad", "no" he said. I remembered we had a reservation at the restaurant and he got up quickly, got my clothes ready and his. We took a quick shower just to wash our bodies. We got ready. I was taking out my makeup, he slapped the bag out my hand and said " That dirty deed we did left you glowing, you don't need it". Got my heels on while blushing.