Chapter 47

"You my dear are the only one who has seen us either than Kate" says Coalton and kisses her head.

Far away from everyone The Knights and The Bloods keep seeing the interaction of Esma with the powerful Wood siblings. No one knew that the Woods were close to the Queen

Three months later:

" Esma can you eat all of it" asks Eric seeing Esma's plate filled with so much food

" I can Eric! I know I am eating a lot and sleeping a lot off late" says Esma and freezes so does Eric.

Esma pulls Eric and Javier to her room.

" What is it Es?" asks Javi

" I think I am pregnant" blurts Esma.

" What? How?" asks Javier panicking

" Javier!!! Seriously how?" asks Eric

" Sorry I mean are you sure" asks Javi

" I don't know I need to check. I have the test kit. I will get it wait here you both" says Esma

" Why do you have test kits at home Es?" asks Javi

" God because we fuck like rabbits. Are you happy now" snaps Esma

" Shit!! Am sorry that was lame" says Javi

Esma comes back with 2 kits and she does what she has to do. All the three wait for the results. Both the sticks show it as positive and Esma is estatic.

" Please don't tell anyone I will tell them in a while" says Esma.

It's night and everyone retires for the day. The boys stay back since it's a weekend.

" Hi Daddies" says Esma when she enters thier room with a million dollar smile.

" Jesus Esma that's such a fucking turn on baby!!" says Reed

" Come here quickly baby" say Ryder and Esma thinks her boys can never take their head out of the gutter.

She slowly walks towards them and settles between Reeds legs. He is kissing her neck and nibbling her shoulder. Ryder is changing into his night dress.

" Well guys... I just wanted to say that I started to eat for two!" says Esma smilingly.

" Oh Finally!!" says Ryder. I was getting worried about your eating habits. Since you have two of us you need more strength and it's good you are eating for two.

Esma is looking at them in annoyance. She wants to take the vase near the bed side and hit it on there heads.

" Ok fine.... There's a bun in the oven" says Esma excitedly

" What?? Are you crazy!! Why would you put a bun in the oven!! I told you the oven in under repair" says Ryder and walks out followed by Reed

" Huh?!" says Esma and smacks her head

" What happened? Why are you guys running?" asks Ben

" Esma has put some bun in the oven and the dam over in under repair. So we came to remove it" says Reed.

Javier and Eric face palm each other.

" Baby there's nothing in here" says Ryder.

" Esma!! Is it true" asks Ethan and Esma smiles and nods. He wastes no time and sweeps her off her feet and twirls her.

" I am so happy" says Ethan and kisses her head.

" Ok I am sorry to interrupt but can you tell us what happened?" asks a totally clueless Ryder.

" Oh my god!!! I am pregnant you morons" yells Esma

Ryder and Reed are stunned for a moment and rush towards her and kiss the hell out of her.

They both have unshed tears and the rest of the boys hug and congratulate the couple.

Reed picks her up and takes her to their room.

" You have no idea how happy you have made us baby" says Reed kissing her slowly on her lips.

Ryder and Reed make sure not to allow Esma to sleep the night. They have taken her countless number of times.

The next day they announce it to their families and friends. Esma continues to work. Ryder and Reed have shifted her to thier cabin.

They make a fuss about her and are always hovering over her.

Esma has become very horney and feels embarassed

" There is nothing to feel embarassed Love. We love to see you like that specially with those big boobs and the arse" says Reed squeezing her arse.

Ryder comes in front of her and opens her shirt button and puts his mouth on one of her breast and starts to suck it and bite it. Reed has pulled her pant down and sees that she isn't wearing an underwater. He groans and squeezes it tighter.

Ryder goes down and kisses her between her legs. She is leaking and he stuffs his face and licks her. Reed fucks her from back and Ryder inserts his fingers and fucks her in her pussy. Esma screams and cums all over Ryder's fingers. Reed comes after few more thrusts.

Ryder makes her sit on a chair and shoves his cock in her mouth and fucks her mouth and cums inside her mouth. He quickly bends down and kisses her. Reed then goes and gets a wash cloth and cleans her. He places a chaste kiss on her cheeks.

" Ok! We have our club football finals coming around the next month. I don't think we should participate since Esma will be closer to her dates and we want to be near you in case we need to go to the hospital" says Ryder looking at Reed and Esma

" I think Ryder is correct we should pass it up this time" says Reed

Esma knows how much her boys love football.

" No I think it's a very dumb idea. You guys should participate and should come to cheer you guys. In any case I will go since I need to cheer my bodyguard Javi and my Underboss Ben and my partner Carlos and of course Heath and Aaron" says Esma in amusement

The twins shake their heads and finally agree to participate on one condition that Esma will not strain herself and not scream around a lot.

She reluctantly agrees. They all head out towards home.

Vote comment and Share 🥰

Stuck To My Bosses( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें