Chapter 13- party

Start from the beginning

"No thanks" I shake my head, not bothering to remind her "I'm gonna take a nap"

She nods her head at me, making her cup of coffee and I go into my room, changing out of my sundress into comfy clothes before tugging myself under the covers.

I'm excited for work tomorrow. James told me he'll take a ultrasound picture something to show me. His wife is expecting.

I'm so happy for them.

James loves her very much. I can see it in his eyes when he talks about her and his kids. He will randomly go into my office with a cup of hot chocolate to me, telling me how excited he is to meet his new daughter. Or son who knows.

He said he can just feel it's a girl

He asked me about names and I came with Mia and he said that's what his wife said as well.

His wife is pretty. She got this short blonde hair, she's tall and she got these pretty ocean blue eyes.

Why can't I be tall and blonde?

I wanna be tall like Stephie. Stephanie is gorgeous.

~~~

A month and two weeks later:

"Stephie are you sure?" I ask about the dress I'm wearing, that she picked out.

It's short.

She begged me, to let her take me to a party and after so long I think I'm ready.

I wanna feel free.

Also she demanded that I blocked him after two weeks of texting and calling him with no response.

That's his way of breaking things off with me.

I'm okay tho. I've taken time to myself and I'm taken care of myself.

The layer of makeup Steph applied on me, hiding all my freckles that Harry told me he loved and he would kiss them nearly all the time. Especially when we were in bed.

Stop.

"Come on" Steph drags and she pulls me towards her car. We both get seated and I turn on the radio.

"We're max leaving when it's three or four" Steph tells me driving and my eyes widen.

"are you crazy?" I shake my head and she huffs.

"It's Friday, let loose"

Let loose?

'Mkay I can do that.

We arrive at the big frat party and as soon as I Step inside. It smells awful.

One drink one hurt.

"I'm going to the bathroom, okay?" Steph yells over the loud music and I only nod at her. Too focused on the scene in front of me.

I've never been to a party.

People making out everywhere, dancing. People yelling and laughing.

I guy comes up to me.

"Drink?" he yells, holding up a red solo cup.

He has black hair and pale skin. He's short.

He's quite adorable.

I look down in the cup, seeing the weird color and I scrunch my nose "no thanks"

Steph told me to decline if someone offers me anything.

I go to the drink section thing, taking a light alcoholic drink.

I take it up to my lips and swallow some. My throat burns immediately, making me cough.

"That's pure vodka hottie" another guy says from behind me and I turn around my cheeks flushed.

His eyes travel down to my body making me feel uneasy at his dark gaze and suddenly I wish the dress was longer.

I tug the end of the dress down, attempting pull it down a little bit more but failing.

"Thought it was water" I sarcastically shrug and he smirks at me before I taking a new drink I take a sip of it. It still burns but a little bit.

"Much better right?" he takes a sip of his own drink and I nod before chugging the whole drink and taking a new one. He lets out a 'slow down' and I ignore it just giving him a sweet smile.

"I've never seen you around" he leans against the wall and I chug the second cup as well.

I don't think the alcohol is suppose to kick in this fast.

"Just moved here from Norway. It was too cold over there" I joke before grabbing another drink.

"Norway huh?" he laughs and I nod, smiling at him.

He's sweet.

"Care to dance?" he asks, holding his hand out for me.

"No thanks" I decline nicely. Not wanting to dance in this short dress.

The times flies and I've had too many drinks. Me and the guy, named Ethen. Just joking with each other.

Drunk is fun.

I told him that and he shook his head at me before telling me I'm wasted.

Whatever that means.

~~~

Well that took a turn eh?

Plus Cara in Italian means darling.

What do you think she's gonna do when he comes back. If he comes back muhaha.

Remember to vote!<3