BRAVE KNIGHT

Once upon a time a small town, where a young man named Daniel lived.

His dream was always to be a knight to protect his people, his goal was to help and serve the community.

One day, the king went to his village to recruit more soldiers to defend the kingdom from the attacks of a dangerous dragon. Daniel did not think twice and from that new he set out to fulfill his dream of helping and protecting others.

Daniel immediately got dressed, took the necessary things and left.

The king was announcing that they were about to leave for the great kingdom.

And just as they said they set out for the kingdom.

On the way, the dragon attacked a group of young soldiers who, full of fear, hid to avoid being burned to death by the flames that the dragon was expelling, but Daniel, brave as always, decided to fight with it, so he took a spear and threw it strongly against the dragon, wounding it seriously.

The dragon tried to fly away but the soldiers commanded by Daniel followed it to a cave in the middle of the forest where there was a witch who controlled the dragon and had kidnapped a young princess from a neighboring kingdom.

The witch was captured and taken to the dungeons of the kingdom.

The dragon was cured and set free and today serves as a guardian of the castle.

Daniel was made prince and knight of the kingdom and married the princess they had rescued.