• Chapter 23 • || Offers ||

Start from the beginning

mutter... "There are only forty heroes who'll take us." mutter...mutter mutter.. mutter
......mutter "So after looking up their specialties and splitting them into groups." mutter.... mutter..mutter....mutter mutter.... mutter mutter..

You walked to his desk, basically unbothered by his muttering. "You're really going about this very carefully, right?" You smiled breaking him from his thoughts.

"I've already decided where I'm going!" Uraraka grinned.

"Really?" Mina took her hand off her hip.
Oijro stood behind you, "Where?"

"Battle hero: Gunhead's agency." She answered.

"Huh? Gunheads a huge battle type! You're going their Uraraka?" Midoriya asked.

"Yup I got an offer from them!"

"I thought you were trying to be a hero like Thirteen." You put your hands together and mini sparks of eldritch magic formed around your hands.

"Ultimately yes! But after fighting Bakugo at the sports festival made me realize, the stronger I get the more possibilities I'll have! If I only do what I want, I'll have a narrow perspective." Uraraka said while getting into a fighting stance.

"I see.." Midoriya looked up at her.

"More importantly this has been bothering me for a while.. but, you're trembling aren't you?" She asked.

"That's the air chair exercise." You said nonchalantly.

"Air chair!?"

"Don't tell me you do that all through class!?"

"No way!"

"That's such an old fashioned exercise." Mineta came up behind Midoriya.

"What are you saying?"

"The isometric muscle contraction of the air chair means its an easy way to train without moving!"

'Didn't your mom force you to do that the whole weekend before?'

"Yes...it was difficult to keep it up when doing daily things. Deku is amazing for keeping it that long."

"T-THANK YOU Y/N!"

"Oh I said that out loud.."

☂︎︎ Time-skip ☂︎︎

On your way out of school you bumped into Todoroki. Well more like he just stopped to talk to you.
"Y/n. Did you get a-"

"An offer from your old mans agency?" You cut off.
His eyes widened for only a second. "I'm guessing he did then."

"Yup!" You grinned, adjusting your bag strap.
"Don't worry I'm still indecisive about this whole thing." You waved off.

You began to walk away and he jogged up and began to walk beside you.
"We're going the same way for now." He said.

'That's..different.' Lottie mentioned in your head.

You kept your eyes on the path ahead, "Since we are kind of on the topic of your dad..I don't want to step in your space and I'm only guessing here..but did your father induce some sort of childhood trauma onto you that's why you despise him?"

He blinked and stayed silent.

"I'm going to take the silence as a maybe going towards a yes. And that must be the reason you used your right side only during the festival, except for your fight with Deku. That means Deku definitely did the cool superhero, you can do it! It's not his quirk its yours speech!" You said trying to mimic Midoriya's voice.

How?- Todoroki thought.

'That was suspiciously detailed Y/n.'

"It's only a hunch! Unless I'm correct.." you trailed off looking at Todoroki for some kind of confirmation.

"I'll answer your suspicious hunch if you answer two questions." He offered, looking at you.

You smiled, "I'm cool with that! What is it?"

"Why are you here in Japan? Whats your endgame?"

☂︎︎ .End Chapter. ☂︎︎

(( I've been having terrible migraines this week so this chapter isn't as long. But! I'm pretty happy on what will happen next for this story, so buckle up for the ride!
Have an amazing day or night! '' ))