(Chapter 12) ||Underground Idols ||

Villain Wiki: Before joining Mordo, Morta was a seamstress.
________________________________

Previously...

You woke up in a large room with tech and medical equipment everywhere.

Oh look Harry Potter is finally awake!

Well minus the scar...and you are a girl.

___________________________________

Second Person P.O.V
Location:???

You sat up quickly, ignoring the minor pain on your arm.

You stared at the male in shock.
"Holy shit you're Tony Stark!"

"The one and only."

"But doesn't that mean I'm in New York? What about my friends? Aizawa!?" You tried to stand up and Tony quickly sat you back down.

"Slow your roll kid! Everybody is fine and you aren't in New York. You are in a underground S.H.I.E.L.D base in Tokyo." He reassured.

"If everybody is fine. Then why am I here?" You asked.

Tony sat in the seat beside your bed.
"Well after the attack your mother and uncle insisted on you staying here, they had to make sure that Mordo didn't have anybody else lurking in the city."

"But I can't be here.." You gestured to the place.

Tony crossed his arms, "Well why not?"

You thought of an excuse. "I have school..."

Tony looked at you in disbelief. "What is with you kids and school?"

"Well either way your hero school took the day off because of the events and you couldn't even leave if you wanted to." He concluded, standing up and walking towards the door.

You scoffed holding up your dominant hand. "Yes I can I have my sling ring."

Tony only smiled while showing your sling ring and Morta's stolen one on his fingers.

"Let Friday finish healing your wounds and I'll be back with some people." He stepped out and a machine unwrapped your arm wound, and poured a green liquid onto it.

You sighed in defeat, looking at the machine.
"So your names Friday right? I'm Y/n.."

Tony walked in and a few people trailed behind him.
You almost fainted.

"Well Y/n this is-"

You cut Tony off.  "Steve Rogers, Thor Odinson, Wanda Maximoff, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, Aunt Nat, Clint Barton, Vision and Bruce Banner!"

You pointed at Bruce. "To be perfectly honest man your audiobook is terrible."

Tony snapped his fingers. "Told ya."