Unexpected

Stan was leaning on the back of the couch, his arms spread out relaxing and watching TV. He was really carefree at the moment, feeling as though nothing bad could happen in this world. Well, he's been feeling that way often ever since he moved in with his Boyfriend Kyle to their own house. God he loved everything about him...: His childish yet mature personality, His afro red hair hidden under his ushanka, His petite and short stature, though he's still somewhat stronger than Stan himself. His presence alone made Stan feel.......safe and secure, which was a feeling that was never often felt if you're the only son of Randy Marsh. He sighed dreamily, putting his hands behind his head and closing his eyes with a calm smile thinking about the times he spent with Kyle. Though they never did the deed, they were planning to get a little personal with each other sooner or later.

And with that....

Stan felt a sharp pain that had abruptly taken over his crotch.....

" GUH!" Stan could only react to with a loud grunt as his head instinctively went up with his eyes shot wide open. He slowly closed them with his mouth open, groaning in pain. After a few seconds, Stan weakly looked down to see who just inflicted pain on his manberries. He saw a black boot planted gently on his crotch, he then looked up and saw.........Kyle with a cheeky grin on his face.

Kyle giggled innocently like a child as he found Stan's pain amusing. Stan then focused back down on the boot, as he just realized that Kyle was wearing two Ankle high- black boots while also wearing grey short shorts that exposed his thighs which had cuts and bandages on them.

"Ky....Kyle what the heck..?!" It took a while for Stan snap back into reality, as his pain had mostly faded away. "Dude! Y-you kicked me in the balls!" Stan exclaimed, annoyed.

Kyle flopped next to Stan on his back with his legs in the air. "Sorry babe," Kyle began with a smirk, "But I just wanted to feel dominant atleast once." And immediately after saying he kicked Stan in the stomach, which caused him to grunt.

Stan turned to Kyle flabbergasted, "Huh..?! What do you mean..?" He clutched his Stomach. "A-and stop hurting me!"

Kyle slowly began to chuckle, and that chuckle turned into an Obnoxious laughter. He wrapped his legs around Stan's neck and pulled him close to himself. " You know what I mean....you always please me with cuddles and affection.....but now it's my turn to please you~" Kyle said lustfully which caused Stan to blush and feel himself slowly be turned on. Kyle then leaned his hand over to Stan's crotch and pinched his balls, which Stan let out a yelp.

"Owwww......." Stan whined. He felt a soft and frail hand go up his Sweater and rub his cold hard abs." Mmmmm....."

"Hah!~" Kyle moaned, "You're so sexy...~" He pulled out his hand and kicked Stan in the Stomach again and on to the floor.

"Ngh!-" Stan grunted and groan, in both pain and pleasure. He was about to clutch his Stomach when suddenly his hands were handcuffed by Kyle.

"Hehehehe...." Kyle snickered looking down at the taller male," Get ready big boy!~" Kyle stomped on his Stomach, with enough impact to cause Stan to flinch with a loud grunt and which also made some saliva come out of his Mouth, letting out a tired moan.

Kyle laughed at his reaction. He leaned down and unbuttoned the desensitized and dizzy Stan's sweater, exposing his Body. He sat down next to him on his knees and looked down at it with a lustful look. "OoOh Stan, you look so delicious!~" Blinded by his desire and lust for Stan, he bit down on his abs.

"Ahhhh-AHHH!" Stan screamed and squirmed a bit as he felt Kyle nibble on his abdomen. "Ngh....K...Kyle....Dammit...~" Kyle looked stopped and looked over at Stan with a grin, resting his head on his Stomach. "Don't hide it, you don't want me to get angry..." Kyle said passive aggressively, still having a grin on his face. He turned over to his pants and saw a Bulge poking out. Kyle giggled, then rubbed it which made Stan let out a pleased groan. He rushed over to his pants and immediately started to take his pants and underwear. Kyle gasped in amazement and his eyes glistened as Stan's hard boner sprung out into the cold air.

Stan sighed lustfully," P-please....please keep going babe..." Kyle snickered and slapped his boner which made him flinch,"Gladly Stanley!~" And with that, he started to suck his member. For atleast another good minute, the Room was filled panting and moaning, definitely coming from the pleasured Stan Marsh. His member was deep into Kyle's mouth, with him sucking on it extremely.

"A-ah Kyle....I'm so close...~" Stan moaned out, his whole face Red with pleasure. Kyle stopped suddenly, panting. "Oh reeeaaaalllllly?~" He playfully said as he turned over to his head slowly over Stan with wide eyes and a wicked smile. "Well, I know just the thing to release all that pent up stress...." He told Stan as he went over to his cock and.....bit his balls.

"Ah.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Stan screamed as his member blasted off white liquid all over the place, which Kyle managed to get some in his Mouth and swallow.

After all of that, Kyle crawled up onto the panting Stan layed his head on his chest. "Heh....I know you're tired. Let's go to sleep, okay Stanley..?" Kyle gave him a quick peck on his nose. "Goodnight....."Kyle fell asleep abruptly, snoring quietly. Stan slowly started to fall asleep as well but not before muttering," Goodnight Kyle...."