"Mrs Smith , we all are wondering . What do you have to say for yourself ." Bella says with a smirk .

"Mhh , not much actually ." I say back to her.

"Interesting Mrs Smith as this is something that should have your mouth and mind full ." She says .

"Well , it doesn't.  Next question?" I ask . Folding my arms on my chest .

"Why did you do it ?" She asks .

"Juvinile questions council Reese,  but I'll answer them anyway . I hit them both because I felt that they deserved it . It was the best way to get through to them and it was also very therapeutic for me . As I was expressing myself ." I say , in the sweetest tone ever .

"I see , please Mrs Smith.  Would you be so kind as to take us through the day of the crime ." She says .

"Well that story has been repeated over and over . It's actually getting kind of boring . But who am I to complain . I went home after nursing my mother for the weekend . When I got home I heard music , the moment I barged into our bedroom I was going to ask Jason to turn it off . But I found him stomach deep inside Kayla , I told them to dress decently and meet me down stairs .

When they both came down the stairs , they say down and we started talking.  Words were thrown around and I ended up punching Jason . Kayla slapped me because I slapped the love of her life . Then some more words we thrown around and then she slapped me again .

I had enough so I beat the shit out of them . When I felt like I was getting tired of beating them , I shot Jason on the hand and I threw Kayla out the window . I think the moral of this story here is that ... I'm a bad bitch ." I say and I kick my legs up .

A dark smirk is playing on my lips .

"Do you have any other question council. " I ask her .

She give me a tight lipped smile and then looks to Kayla. 

"Mrs Smith , do you regret what you did?" She asks me .

"Why would I,  I had the time of my life that day . In my opinion , should've been caught on tape . I would've loved to show my grandkids how to deal with home wrecking idiots like that one." I say pointing to Kayla . Her face turns pale.

"Wow , now that is interesting . Tell us how Ms Dixon came into your life ." She asks .

"You know Bella , it feels like you dont know what to ask me anymore . But again I'll tell you . I hired her , because I felt bad for her . She was crying on the pavement of a coffee shop . That day I felt like being a good person  . So I gave her a job . If you ask me , worst mistake I've ever made ." I say . Then I chuckle .

"Last question,  Mrs Smith ,if you are so co-operative,  why didnt you apologize to Kayla and Jason?" Bella asks .

"Did you hear me tell you that I'm co-operative?" I ask.  "Now Bella dont put words in my mouth . And if your client was transparent with you , she would have told you that I apologised and I have been very kind towards her in the past week . I have no idea what you're telling me" I say .

"Do you accept that you have done this and are you willing to be punished for you crime?" She asks .

"Yes I do accept what I've done . Fuck I wanna make t-shirt written ' I beat Kayla and Jason up' . Oh , if I ever make that t-shirt,  I'd wear it everyday.  Yea , I'm cool with being punished . Now you done?" I ask . Looking and sounding completely bored .

"Yes I am done . No further questions your honor ." She says .

"Court dismissed for a 30 minute break ." The judge says and then stands and leaves .

Everybody remains in their seat , as if they don't want to miss anything . You're not going to miss anything sugarplums.

I sit back on my regular seat and I take another nap .

And just like my previous nap , the same goatass yells .

"All rise."

I jump up again and I rise . Fuck I hate rising for that uptight asshole .

She comes in and sits down , that's a sign that we should also sit .

"Has the jury reached its verdict?" The judge asks .

"Yes honor " the jury says .

"May the defending party and the accused party rise for the jury's verdict ." The judge says .

We rise . And one lady with wild blond hair , blue eyes and a pink lipstick stands .

"The jury finds the accused .... "

Author's note

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Another one? Yep , I'm awesome right ???oh I know 🤣❤

What do you think of this chapter? Did you enjoy?Dont be shy to tell me .

Dont forget to follow my Instagram account @its.nic._

Do you want one last update? I'd do anything to make y'all forgive me for not updating all along 🤣😭😭

But thanks for staying with me and my book . Stay tuned , I'm hoping to update again tomorrow .

How was your Easter , hope you enjoyed .🧚‍♀️❤

Vote , comment and recommend 💍❤

Nic275 🤰🥰💍