-21- Shop (TBS VERSION)

Start from the beginning

We've arrived at me and my bestfriend's shared apartment just hours ago and hell was I exhausted.

I suddenly feel something vibrate on my behind and it was my cellphone.

From: Unknown
To: Y/N

Hey, it's Thomas. You seem exhausted, maybe you could do me a favor and check your front porch.

I giggled, and checked my front porch to see a paper bag of Forever 21. I bring it inside my room to check on it.

I check inside and it was a beautiful dress. Just the short, sleeveless, pink dress that could match my converse. I look in for more, and there was a note

You would look great on your outfit, wear it. Dinner at the new restaurant near your apartment. Dinner's at 7:30, I'll be there at 7:00.

~ Thomas

I squealed very loud, and my bestfriend came inside, with a worried look.

"What the hell happened?" She asked, and I look at her.

She came to look at it, and she squealed too.

"He likes you." She said, and I roll my eyes.

"Maybe it's just a friendly date, but holy shit, I'm going to a date with Thomas fucking Sangster" I said, and we jumped excitedly.

My bestfriend checked the bag once more, and she grabbed a top, the top I looked at earlier.

I snatched it from her and I look at the top.

"This is the top I looked at earlier at the shop. He gave it to me" I say, and I hug it.

My phone rang, and I check it quickly. I read the time as well "6:50". I had to get ready, but first I had to check the text.

From: Thomas 😍
To: Y/N

On my way to your apartment. Get ready, love x.

I hurriedly grab my towel and get in the shower.

After 10 minutes of showering, I got to my make-up "station" and placed just a natural, or light make-up, so that I won't be looking like a clown.

I hear the door knock, and my eyes widened. I grabbed my purse, got my converse, and I was infront of my door. I opened it to reveal Thomas, with a bouquet of flowers.

"Gonna plant a garden here?" I jokingly said, which he laughed at.

"Don't like it? I could just give this to someone's grave" He said, jokingly, and I giggled.

"No, I was joking. I love it." I grab it and place it inside my house. I close the door, and sling my arm on his.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"The new restaurant" He said, I expected a car, but there was none. Until I saw two skateboards.

"Good thing you're wearing converse" He said, and I grin at him widely.

We skate, hand-in-hand. Some group of fans were asking for Thomas' autograph, or to have a picture with him, which he did. I smile at him, as he smiles for the pictures. He comes back after 5 minutes of taking pictures and autographs.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks, and I blush vigorously.

"It's just nice to see you smile because they make you smile" I said, grinning widely, and he giggles.

"You make me smile" He said, cheekily. I blush, and feel my cheeks getting redder at every compliment he gives me.

"You are one cheeky bastard" I chuckled, as he muster a chuckle as well. We finally reached the destination, and it's unbelievably beautiful, just the looks of it, is making my stomach churn in hunger.