Avni : it's okay Neil. They my babies. They can't harm me. The pain faded away. I'm okay.

She got but immediately clutched her stomach when the pain started. Neil worriedly looks at her including the twins who sat beside Neil hugging his knees.

Neil: this is what I mean Jaan. Obviously they are no harm to you but you have to be careful. You take some rest while I get them ready. I'll get a warm bath ready for you. You will much better after that.

She simply nodded her head and laid back. Neil picking the twins in his arms walks to washroom to get them ready.

Kissing their cheeks Neil rushed back to his room leaving the twins with Bebe and swetha. Neil rushed back inside the room and looks at his wife who was all curled up with duvet.

He chuckles and made his way towards the bed and sitting on the edge, he caressed her hair and bending down kissed her head. He softly calls her name out.

Neil : Jaan, wake up. Jaan, wake up. I love you.

Her eyes slowly opens while gripping his hand. Turning her body his way she glanced at him and give him a small smile.

Avni : were they okay? Did they trouble you?

Neil : no they didn't trouble me. They are okay and playing downstairs with mom and Bebe. You don't need to worry about them. It feels like my kids love troubling their mamma.

Avni : you can say something like that. Only i know how I handle those stubborn kids of yours.

He chuckles and glanced down at her removing the duvet and scooping her up in his arms walks to washroom ignoring her gasp and yelling.

He shook his head when she starts slapping his chest.

Neil: Jaan! Stop me hitting. There is no way I'll leave you alone in this condition.

He paused the washroom door with his legs and stepped inside. He even closed the door with his legs and dropping her down looks at her with a smile.

He turns and locks the door before turning around and looking at his wife who stares him with so much love. No matter how much she cribs regardless of his actions and tease but she always loves when he shows his affection towards her.

Neil stood opposite her and holding her shoulder smiles before asking her to undress and step insides undressing herself still staring into his eyes gets inside the bathtub and relaxed.

He was about to walk away when she held his wrist. He turns around and looks at her confusingly.

Neil : what happened Jaan? Why did you stop me?

Avni : can you please join me? I want to be close to you. Please.

Neil blinks his eyes and nodding his head, he got undressed and stepped inside pulling gently her into his arms.

Most of the past playing with twins in the room. Neil looks at his wife who looked bored resting whole day. He thought of taking her out for a dinner.

Leaving the twins to play alone for sometime he walks to bed and softly calls her name out. She lo is at him and smiles stretching her arm out to the him closer. He sits beside her side hugging her.

He pecks her head and interlocks their hands. He also kissed her back of her hand.

Neil : is my sweetheart getting bored? Do you want to do something Jaan? I was thinking of going out and have dinner. We calm also roam around the empty streets.

Her eyes glints up with the joy and excitement. Her eyes glances at the twins and wondered is she okay to leave them alone but also she didn't wanted leave them alone. Her heart was stuck in between.