Sam, Dean, and I crouch against the wall where we can't be heard. “Alright, so if these spirits aren't trying to hurt anyone” Sam starts “then what are they trying to do” Dean asks? “Maybe that's what they've been trying to tell us” I say “I guess we'll find out” Dean says “alright” Sam says and we stand up. “So, now, are you guys ready to leave this place” Dean asks “that's an understatement” Kat says. “Okay” Dean says and looks at Sam “you get them outta here”. Dean looks at me “wanna go find room 137” he asks and I nod as Dean and I split up from Sam, Gavin, and Kat.

Dean and I move down a hallway and shine Dean's torch on room 137. He looks at me before pushing against the door, using his weight to push aside the broken furniture blocking it. The room is a mess, filing cabinets pushed over, papers everywhere, the walls stained. “Messy” I say as Dean shines the torch around, flicks through some folders lying in a cabinet, but we keep looking.

“Dean” I say and nod to a loose panel and Dean pries it off. Behind it is a satchel full of papers. “This is why I get paid the big bucks” Dean says and I roll my eyes at him “what ever”I say. Inside is a journal with many notes and hand-drawn pictures of medical instruments. Dean pulls up a chair and starts reading, looking concerned as I kneel next to him. “Well all work and no play makes Dr. Ellicott a very dull boy” Dean says. Suddenly a noise makes us look up quickly. “Come on, we should head back” I tell Dean and he nods, standing up.

Dean and I walk threw the hallways and come around the corner and see Kat just as she pulls the trigger. Dean grabs me and throws himself back around the corner with me in his arms. “Jesus” I say and lift my head as Dean lets me go “damn it, damn it, don't shoot! It's Dean and Shelby” Dean yells to Kat “sorry, sorry” Kat says. “Son of a” Dean starts and comes round the corner with me and looks at the marks left in the wall. “What are you still doing here” Dean asks? “Where's Sam” I ask right after.

“He went to the basement, you called him” Gavin says. “I didn't call anybody, did you” Dean asks and looks at me as I shake my head. “His cell phone rang, he said it was you” Gavin says quick. “Basement, huh” Dean asks and grabs some extra weapons, as do I. “Alright, watch yourselves, and watch out for us” Dean says. Dean and I head for the basement “Sammy, Sam” Dena calls “Sam, you down here” I yell and we turn to see Sam is standing right in front of us. Dean and I jump back, automatically raising our shotguns.

“Man, answer us when we're calling you, you alright” Dean asks? “Yeah, I'm fine” Sam says “you know it wasn't me who called your cell, right” Dean says. “Yeah, I know, I think something lured me down here” Sam says and I look at him suspicious. “I think I know who. Dr. Ellicott. That's what the spirits have been trying to tell us. You haven't seen him, have you” Dean asked Sam. “No, how do you know it was him” Sam asked? “Cause we found his log book” I say “apparently he was experimenting on his patients, awful stuff. Makes lobotomies look like a coupla aspirin” Dean says.

“But it was the patients who rioted” Sam said. “”yeah, they were rioting against Dr. Ellicott. Dr. Feelgood was working on some sort of, like, extreme rage therapy. He thought that if he could get his patients to vent their anger then they would be cured of it. Instead it only made them worse and worse and angrier and angrier. So I'm thinking, what if his spirit is doing the same thing? To the cop? To the kids in the seventies, making them so angry they become homicidal. Come on, we gotta find his bones and torch 'em” Dean says and we start to walk away.

“How, the police never found his body” Sam asks making us stop. “The log book said he had some sort of hidden procedure room down here somewhere where he'd work on his patients. So, if I was a patient I'd drag his ass down here, do a little work on it myself” Dean says. “I don't know, it sounds kinda” Sam stats “crazy” I finish for him as Dean starts to walk a little. “Yeah” Sam says “yeah, exactly” Dean says.

Dean opens another door, looks inside, then gestures with his head for Sam and I to follow. We entire the room. “I told you I looked everywhere, I didn't find a hidden room” Sam says. “Well, that's why they call it hidden” Dean says. I start to here this wind noise. “You hear that” I ask Dean and Sam and they listen “yeah” Dean says “what” Sam asks?

Dean looks around, crouching and holding his hand out “there's a door here” Dean says. “Dean” I say and he stands up and looks at Sam who is pointing his gun at Dean and I. A trickle of blood runs from Sam's nose. “Step back from the door” Sam says “Sam, put the gun down” Dean says. “Is that an order” Sam asks “I think it's more of a friendly request” I say and Sam points the gunat Dean's chest. “Cause I'm getting pretty tired of taking your orders” Sam says.

“I knew it, Ellicott did something to you” I say “for once in your life Shelby, just shut your mouth” Sam says. “What are you gunna do, Sam? Gun's filled with rock salt. It's not gunna kill us” Dean says. Sam shoots Dean in the chest making the shot blasts him backwards through the hidden door to fall on the floor. I gasp “Dean” I say “no, but it will hurt like hell” Sam says.

I look at Sam who looks at me “Sam, this isn't you” I say “are you sure about that. I mean how did it feel being in Hell for so long. Do you even know who you are” Sam says and I put my hands up a little. “I think you just crave for attention, especially from Dean. Maybe you want to go back to hell just so you can come back and have Dean bend over backwards for you again” Sam said. “Sam stop it” I say “maybe you should go back to hell” Sam says and tries to shoot me but I quick move out of the way and drop my gun.

“Sam, stop” I yell and stand up again as Sam tries to shoot me again but misses. “Sam, I know what your thinking, you want to find dad, you and me both do. But being mad at Dean and I aren’t going to do anything good for you” I say. Sam yells and charges for me, pinning me to the way. “Say hi to everyone in hell for me” Sam says with a smile and throws me a little, shooting me in the chest, making me fly back, breaking a table and chair.

Dean

I come to and gasp for breath. “Sam” I say as he stands over me “we gotta burn Ellicott's bones and all this will be over, and you'll be back to normal” I say in pain. “I am normal, I'm just telling the truth for the first time. I mean, why are we even here? ’Cause you're following Dad's orders like a good little solider? Because you always do what he says without question? Are you that desperate for his approval” Sam asks and I look around.

“Where's Shelby” I ask “were she belongs” Sam says with a smile “this isn't you talking, Sam” I say. “That's the difference between you and me. I have a mind of my own. I'm not pathetic, like you” Sam says. “So what are you gunna do, huh, are you gunna kill me” Dean asks? “You know what, I am sick of doing what you tell me to do. We're no closer to finding Dad today than we were six months ago” Sam says.

“Well, then here, let me make it easier for you” Dean says and I hold my Smith & Wesson towards Sam “come on, take it. Real bullets are gonna work a hell of a lot better than rock salt” I tell him and Sam hesitates “take it” I yell. Sam points the gun at my face. “You hate me that much, you think you could kill your own brother? Then go ahead. Pull the trigger, do it” I yell to him. Sam pulls the trigger, the chamber is empty. “Hey” I hear someone say and Sam turns around to see Shelby standing behind him.

Shelby right cross Sam to knock him to the ground. “If anyone is shooting my brother, it's going to be me” Shelby says and turns to me, helping me up. Sam shakes his head and starts to stand up. Shelby looks over to Sam and gives him a vicious right cross to knock him out, almost falling as she does so. “Sorry Sam” Shelby says and I look at her shocked. “Were the hell did you learn to do that” “Dean, I spent awhile in Hell, I think I know a little more then you think I do” Shelby says and smiles.