Author's Note!

Wow, my first story on wattpad! I'm a long time lurker, first time poster, and I wanted to take the opportunity to get your attention before we jump in this together!

First of all, I want to make it perfectly clear, I am basing this solely off of the 2018 movie, Lords of Chaos. There will be no reference to the real people who lost their lives or were affected by the real events. I mean no disrespect to them or their families, may they rest in peace. (You could say it was based off truth, and lies.)

I'm mainly using this story as practice to improve on my own writing skills, I haven't done this in a hot minute and I'm really rusty, please forgive me if some parts are more well written than others.

Orchid and Other characters not mentioned yet are original characters of my own creation, they're not based off anyone real.

The Cover art, and all other art used in here were done by my extremely talented friend, Ri. @oofusdoo on wattpad and @flor.xist on Instagram. She does commissions and is super, super chill. If she's reading right now, say hi to nice lady, everyone!

The first part is me fiddling around with different writing techniques and if it's not great, trust me it doesn't stay that way.

With that all said and done, Happy Reading! I'm excited to see who reads!