SHOT 1: It hurts because it matters

Dedicated to:
Samapikagarg JayaSharma751 anudee02 misha017 Meera_Oberoi pinkisaha2020 pratichireads  DivyaPal742 rutuja08  honeyrak08  shivikaismylove Amandannnbvggfdfvbhu  HemasriG 
lovelystar231

#This story starts when Annika insults Om. I don't like the way Shivaay reacted and humiliated Annika. So this is my own concept on this storyline.

So here we go:

############################################################################

This scene is going when Shivaay was going to propose to her and the media was present.

Shivaay: Today in front of the whole world I Shivaay Singh Oberoi wants to ask something to my beloved wife.

Shivaay holds Annika's hands:

Shivaay: Annika today with lot's of courage I am standing here in front of you

Shivaay: Annika today with lot's of courage I am standing here in front of you. You know me very well that I don't show my emotions to anyone. I always believed to keep emotions to myself only. There was only Om,Ru and Dadi who knew what was going inside my mind. But...But then you came like a hurricane in my life and everything changed in my life. You know at starting I loathed these changes. Why is this girl affecting me??Why ?? I was unable to understand. And then eventually I started liking these changes and I started admiring you,your cute antics and many more.

(Taking a pause)

I don't know Annika right now whether I am making any sense or not but in short and sweet words I just want to say that in our past I have committed so many mistakes that cannot be rectified. Maybe I can't change our past but we can at least start a journey for a bright future together. Annika even I want to say that now your naam khoon khandaan does not affect me only thing that matters is you Annika. Annika I want us to get married again.

Getting on his knees