Chapter 19: Caught in the Act

Beginne am Anfang

*Slap*

A crisp slap print appeared on Wen Yuan's face, and Jian Qiaoxin retracted his hand: "Wen Yuan, you don't have the right to tell me what to do. Are you scared of seeing Mr. Yan hitting someone? Are you so sure that he won't hit you?"

That's right, I'll slap you in his place.

Wen Yuan was stunned after getting a slap. His skin was fair and this slap left a very clear print on his face. He had never suffered such a grievance since childhood, how dare he?

Wen Yuan rushed over and was ready to hit Jian Qiaoxin: "You dare to hit me!"

"Ah!"

A miserable cry made the two turn their attention to the source. The moment their eyes met the scene, they both got startled!

Wen Yuan gasped suddenly, ignoring his tears and rushed over: "Yan Gan, what did you do!"

Yan Gan got up slowly, Qiu Jian on the ground was already rolling around and howling painfully, and the cry could be said to be very miserable.

Yan Gan lifted his eyelids and glanced at Wen Yuan, his gaze paused a few seconds on the obvious printed slap, and he drew a smile with his lips: "Can't you tell?"

Wen Yuan swallowed: "You! How can you do this, are you still human?"

Yan Gan's eyes were cold.

Jian Qiaoxin next to them covered his mouth. He seemed to see a manhood in between the sheets just now, and tremblingly pointed to the bed surface: "Mr. Yan, you, you, you cut...his member."

Yan Gan stood up straight: "So whatt?"

"Hold on!" Jian Qiaoxin's brain was about to crash, and his tongue got tied up: "What I mean is, this is dangerous, and..."

Qiu Jian was in a lot of pain, but he was still able to speak. He shouted: "Xiao Xin, Xiao Xin, hurry and do something, I'm going to die!"

Just as he said these words, Yan Gan didn't seem to let him go. Wen Yuan next to Qiu Jian rushed forward with a stern voice: "Yan Gan, are you crazy?"

Qiu Jian on the ground still insisted: "Yuan Yuan...don't reason with this lunatic."

Yan Gan's black suit was stained with a lot of blood. The elegant air on his face was gone, and the scorn that had been deliberately suppressed was revealed in full swing.

Yan Gan squinted his eyes, his voice was cold: "Do you think I dare or not?"

Wen Yuan's eyes widened, his blood surged up all over his body, and his legs were too weak, but he could only force himself to stay calm: "You, you don't dare..."

Yan Gan sneered: "Do you want to see for yourself?"

The whole room began to be filled with coldness. The bodyguards were standing outside for quite some time now. They were all guarding the door, like gatekeepers.

Qiu Jian on the ground was still wailing in pain, seeing his member was crumpled in the bedsheets.

Jian Qiaoxin took a deep breath and boldly said: "Mr. Yan, how about we take him to the hospital first. If there are any grievances, we can take it slowly. Now he is indeed injured, and he was involved in a car accident not too long ago, he is not in good shape now."

Yan Gan turned a deaf ear.

Wen Yuan was already frightened, and no one spoke in the room for a while.

Jian Qiaoxin stepped forward with courage, he poked Yan Gan tremblingly: "Mr. Yan..."

Yan Gan coldly turned his eyes sideways: "Why, I'm teaching this disgraceful animal in your place, and you want to intercede for him? You're not only stupid, but also have low IQ?"

"......"

Jian Qiaoxin blushed: "No, he deserves his punishment. I don't want to forgive him, but there is no need to stain your name with murder for these kind of people...Also isn't this a hotel? I know you have great power, but people do come and go here, if someone with ill intention sees this, they will use it against you, it's not good in the end."

Yan Gan looked at Qiu Jian who had passed out on the bed sheets. He was silent for a few seconds, as if he was thinking to himself.

Seeing hope, Jian Qiaoxin continued to warmly say: "Moreover, there is a saying that to be living is worse than death. Today you have cut off his joystick. It is better to keep him alive and live with these consequences. Please show mercy on him today. I see that he must have known his wrong doing, for this kind of person is not worthy, just let it go."

Yan Gan's dark complexion had improved a lot, and he showed a tendency to agree.

Wen Yuan squeaked to the side, rushing over to hit Jian Qiaoxin: "You bitch, why is your heart so vicious, you dare to pretend..."

Wen Yuan suddenly rushed over, Jian Qiaoxin was standing next to Yan Gan, and subconsciously he hid behind him.

Yan Gan pushed Wen Yuan  away mercilessly with one hand. Wen Yuan could not stand the force, and his whole body fell on the bed. The box-spring shook three times, when he remembered what just happened earlier, his limbs just gave up.

Yan Gan threw the knife in his hand onto the bed, just in front of Wen Yuan's eyes, and he sneered: "It's ironic that your grandfather lived his life as a brilliant hero; unexpectedly, his family was unfortunate to bring up such a disgrace like yourself."

Wen Yuan was so scared that he dared not to stay in bed. He got up indiscriminately and said, "A Gan, no matter what, you agreed to take care of me in front of Grandpa. Then I beg you to bypass Qiu Jian for Grandpa's sake. "

"Shut up!" Yan Gan waved away the person who wanted to entangle him, as if avoiding something disgusting: "You still dare to mention Grandpa?"

Wen Yuan's face was full of tears, and he suffocated, "Really, this is the last time. Please, do it for Grandpa's sake."

Yan Gan's face was as dark as ink, and for a while, he smiled: "Sure, I can."

Jian Qiaoxin looked up a little unexpectedly.

"I can save him." Yan Gan called two bodyguards to come in from outside: "Send him to the hospital under Yan's family name."

Wen Yuan trembled: "A Gan!"

Yan Gan was merciless: "Or just stay here, you choose."

Jian Qiaoxin wanted to say what good choices there are. Of course, if there was a hospital, go quickly. Otherwise, based on Yan Gan's character, no one knew what he could do, why Wen Yuan was still hesitant!

Wen Yuan got up to Qiu Jian: "Okay, then go to the hospital under the Yan's family name, I will be with Brother Jian."

Once they got permission, the bodyguards took the person away without calling an ambulance.

As soon as Qiu Jian left, Wen Yuan followed. For a while, only Jian Qiaoxin and Yan Gan were left in the room.

Yan Gan went to the bathroom to wash his hands slowly, and when he came out, he had regained his handsome and indifferent self. If it weren't for the traces of blood on the floor, people who didn't know would have thought he had just come back from a wine party.

The man walked to the door and said: "Hmm, are you scared?"

---