➳『♡18♡』

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This is just an imagine, please don't take it real or take it seriously!! Happy reading😊😊
♡♡♡

Olivia's POV

F*CK!!! I hate her so much!!! From now on, I won't pretend to be nice to you anymore, Y/N... Now, I will show you my true attitude to you..
.
.
After school, Eva and I will plan many plans for her. I was really fed up with her acting so cute around my lovely Jake. I don't want my lovely Jake to be taken by someone like her. Because Jake...is mine.

》》》

Author's POV

You arrived at your house, because too tired, you went straight to your room to clean yourself and climb into bed.

But before you sleep, you open your phone and open social media. The first thing that appears on your phone screen is things that are not true about you that were posted by unknown people on Instagram.

It's a photo of you with the many boys in the nightclub, which was originally just an edit. "It's not true...why is there someone like this..??" You can't sleep because of that.

When you have trouble sleeping, your phone suddenly shows a message notification. It's Jake.

___________________________________________
Jake
Did you eat a lot today??

Y/N
Of course~ How 'bout u?

Jake
I also eat a lot😋😋👍👍

Jake
Hey, you haven't slept yet?

Y/N
No, I haven't slept yet. I was on Instagram earlier, but I couldn't sleep because I saw things that weren't true about me.

Jake
Okay, I'll call you right now.
___________________________________________

"Y/N, please listen to me. You don't have to care about things like that. They just want you to be like the worst. Even though you are not."

"So, you just sleep now and don't think about it anymore okay?"

"Okay.."

"Alright. Sleep well and goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight too Jake."

After you turned off the phone, you still couldn't sleep until 4am.