𝗔 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

Author POV

Dabi and Shigaraki were not the best of friends at the beginning, they would constantly bicker and yell at each other or just completely ignore the other, but alas they seem to have gotten closer over time, they play video games together now and then along with spinner and even talk at the bar while sharing drinks.

They were going on a mission soon, a very dangerous one, one that could go really well or really bad, They both knew this was mandatory to succeed in there final goal but just talking about it would make the air go tense, if this didn't go well they both could die, or on the flip side they would have everything they had hoped for when signing up to be a villain.

Fortunately this was happening in a mouth so they had time to prepare themselves.

"Hey boss!" Dabi said walking into his room holding something that was hidden in his hands "Hm what do you need" Shigaraki replied turning in his chair facing Dabi "I just wanted to give this to you..uh it's a promise ring" he said handing him a ring, he laughed a little quietly.

"Dabi do you know what a promise ring is?" he laughed dabi looked embarrassed and scratched the back of his neck "It's where you make a promise...?" He said, he surely didn't know what it meant, but Shigaraki was happy to in form him on it.

"It's for couples you dummy, a promise ring represents a couple commitment to their relationship" he said flicking dabi's head as he snickered "oh uh- um s-sorry I guess" he said, he was about to grab the ring again, his expression became pitiful as he tried to swatch the ring back.

"I never said I didn't want it" Shigaraki snapped closing his hand with the ring in it "Huh? But you said-" "and? You gave me the ring expecting me to keep it so I'm gonna keep it" Shigaraki said smiling, you could see the light blush creep onto both of there faces, dabi looking very flustered and embarrassed Shigaraki was the exact opposite, seeing absolutely no problem in this conversation.

"Thank you for the ring..I think it's pretty" Shigaraki said putting the ring on, "now" he paused and got up standing in front of dabi "what promise can I keep for my right hand man" Shigaraki said smiling putting his arms around the others neck.

"Well it was supposed to be for staying alive during our next mission but honestly I think it's original purpose works fine as well" dabi said smugly, they slowly leaned into a kiss smiling into it, the warm and welcoming feeling of the others lips on their own was blissful, they both tasted of alcohol and weed but they were still addicted to the taste nonetheless, Dabi pushed Shigaraki on the bed and Shigaraki broke the kiss "then that promise I shall keep" Shigaraki said smiling, going back in for another passionate kiss.

Words: 507

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗔 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 {𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗶 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁} 🎉