• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 •

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure I will." I carefully untied the bow and slowly opened the small box. My eyes widened and a huge smile made its way on my lips before I covered it.

Inside the box laid a silver necklace, carrying a locket shaped like a heart.

I looked up at the boys who were watching me with curious eyes and hopeful smiles.

"And? What do you think?" Jack asked, tapping with his fingers on his knees.

"The locket will make more sense later." I heard Zach mumble before he earned a smack on the back of his head. The boys gave him a small glare, but I just brushed it off and focusses on the necklace again.

It was really beautiful.

I bit my lip, feeling how my eyes were starting to get watery.

Not the time to get emotional, Sky.

I swallowed and smiled softly.

"I love it, thank you guys." I watched as the boys let out sighs and smiles out of relief, them letting out small a 'no problem' or 'don't worry about it'. Jonah looked a little worried though, probably noticing my glossy eyes.

"Wait, what's wrong?" He asked gently as he grabbed my hand.

"Nothing I just-" I sighed before talking a deep breath. "I only received birthday gifts from Ashley and we would spend the whole day together. I'm not really used to celebrating this day with other people." Jonah's eyes softened and he kissed my forhead. I felt Corbyn squeezing my knee and he smiled sadly at me.

"Well, get used to it, little sis." He took a deep breath. "Because you're not getting rid of us any time soon." I laughed quietly but nodded, squeezing his hand.

I almost forgot Daniel was still filming, feeling slightly embarrassed when I realized it all stood on tape now.

I looked back down at the necklace again with a smile before my eyes met Corbyn's.

"Can you help me put it on, big bro?" I laughed a little. Corbyn nodded with a big smile and carefully grabbed the necklace while I pulled my hair aside. I felt the cold material touch my skin and looked down at it once it was around my neck. I grabbed the locket and stared at it for a while before looking back up, opening my arms with a big smile. "Group hug!" The boys laughed and before I knew it the boys attacked me in a big hug, eventually causing us to fall back on my bed while we laughed.

"Alright," Daniel was the first one to get up. "let's get ready. We have to leave in less than an hour." Jack was the second one to get up, and while doing so he grabbed a hold of Zach who was complaining about letting me go. He- eventually- let go of my waist and got up, waving at me before following the other two, leaving my room. Seconds later he came back though to grab my cake.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"We'll set it ready for you in the kitchen." Zach smiled, Jack popping up beside him again.

"And we promise not to eat from it." He said before he grabbed the cake from Zach, causing him to pout. I rolled my eyes

"See you in a bit." Jonah smiled and got up, Corbyn following him.

"And don't take too long." My brother told me. I nodded, waiting for them to leave my room. Once the door was closed, I got up and grabbed my black leggings and my favourite hoodie- which also belonged to Jonah-