0.1

"No. I'm not going to go to a stupid club, Ali." I complained as my best friend was trying to get me out of my apartment.

"Parker, you have to get out once in a while, you just can't live with pizza and Netflix every single day." She wined as I just shook my head.

"Just let me think about it-" I said as I was soon interrupted by Alison.

"Your going!" She exclaimed as I sighed slightly nodding.

"Fine." I said as I slowly got up, watching my best friend squeal.

"Okay, now we have to do makeup, clothes, shoes-" she started to say as I interrupted her,

"I know, Ali." I exclaimed not wanting to hear her explain every thing we had to do. I loved partying everyone once in a while, but I just got dumped yesterday.

"You just need to get over him." She said, as I sighed again looking at my feet. I started to remember all the events that happened the previous week.

~FLASHBACK~

"Hey babe!" I said kissing him on the cheek as I sat down in the small coffee shop.

"Hey.." He said as he didn't make any eye contact.

"Ashton? Is everything alright?" I asked as I noticed his strange behavior.

"I don't love you anymore." He said straight out flat not leaving me speechless.

"W-what?" I asked staring at him feeling my eyes start to bubble up with sadness.

"I don't love you anymore. Your not pretty, not good in bed, and so much more things. Your just a failed experiment to life." He said harshly as I was taken back from this new attitude. Usually, Ashton would be sweet and lovable. I didn't know what to think at that moment, so I let my anger side seep through.

"I can't believe you." I said getting up. I grabbed his drink and dumped it on his head watching it run through his curls. He got up abruptly, and started to walk away, but I wasn't done yet.

"Hey Ashton," I yelled catching up to him, " and don't be surprised if you have herpes!!" I yelled just to scare him. I didn't have herpes, but he doesn't have to know that. He stared at me shocked as he continued to run off.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Right when I got home though, that when it hit me. I loved him, but apparently not enough.

"Earth to freaking Parker?!" Alison yelled as I snapped back into reality leaving the unwanted memories behind.

"Sorry. Lets just get ready, yeah?" I asked not wanted to make her more angry since I wasn't listening.

/////////////////////////////////////A/N Note

Alison is Amanda Seyfried which is the picture on this chapter. Clair Meyers is Zoella Sugg which I will show in the next chapter for the next chapter.