You need someone to protect you because alone your weak,against all the other gangs.
And he knew that better than the most people.

"I can't do this."Bangchan ruffled his hair frustrated.He was supposed to do paperwork but he couldn't concentrate as his thoughts always shifted to Jieun.

And that one memory crossed his mind...again.He wanted to feel her lips on his again,but he was stubborn.

Still he desired it.

"Damn it."Bangchan threw his glasses on the table as he reached fr his wrist watch.It was currently 8:15 p.m.

Chris sighed and stood up deciding to go for a walk.He went to his room
And wore a jacket,then he went out of his room ready to get some fresh air but in the exact same moment the door opened  revealing Jieun.
They both made a contact.

For some reason Jieun didn't move,even when he started walking towards her.She just stared at him.

They never broke eye contact and the moment Bangchan stood in front of her,he grabbed her arm and opened the door to her room.

"What-"Before Jieun could say anything she was pushed against the wall.

Bangchan had one arm placed beside her head with the other he held her wrist.The moment Jieun realized what happened she freed her wrist from his grip and crossed her arms as she glared at him.

"Why are you glaring at me?"Chris said with low voice as he caressed her cheek with his index finger.

"What do you want?"Jieun said trying to sound annoyed when her heart was actually beating to fast for her likening.

"A kiss."

The girl let out a scoff as she rolled her eyes.

"You make no sense Christopher Bang."

"Don't roll your eyes at me,I'm your leader."His voice suddenly got darker and Jieun gulped.

That feeling was back.
Again Bangchan had the upper hand without much effort.It frustrated her.

Jieun didn't know what to say so she kept her mouth shut looking anywhere but the man infront of her.

He was still carcassing her cheek when he suddenly got closer, to close and then closing the little tiny gap between their lips.

Jieun felt her face heating up as her eyes were wide open.After a few seconds she decided to kiss back.
She recognised the familiar feeling.

And she loved it.

The kiss was soft and gentle.
After a few seconds Bangchan pulled away and Jieun hid her red face.

Suddenly she felt two strong arms around her,pulling her body close.
Her head was resting against Chans chest and she wrapped her arms around his torso.

"I'm sorry."Bangchan whispered.

"For what exactly?"

"I shouldn't have been so angry at you it's just really dangerous and I don't want anything to happen to you.
You're a member,a part of our family."