Naive

"So, are you gonna behave yourself?" Eraserhead, or I suppose, Aizawa, says, as we walk down the hall towards my new domain of hell. I'm dressed in the standard U.A. Uniform, which I hate, mainly because I hate dress pants. Not nearly enough range of motion for me. Thankfully, I managed to refuse to wear the tie, because ties can burn in hell. My long green hair, which I haven't cut in about 8 months, rests down in a short ponytail, going slightly past my collar. 

"You know me, Eraser. I have never behaved for a single day in my life. Besides, I don't fucking care." I reply, and look down at the small black band, with a blinking green dot on it. My tracking device. Waterproof, blastproof, strong enough to take one hell of a beating. I'll admit, Nezu doesn't do cheap. 

I moved into my little house on campus, which, thankfully, had most of the stuff I actually wanted. My PC setup, my mementos, all my extra armor pieces, my 3D printer, and my welding shit. Nezu asked me the 3d printer and welding stuff, and I simply shrugged and replied 'I like to tinker'. Certainly true. Of course, Nezu made promise to tell anyone if I made anything either dangerous or illegal, which I agreed too, 'cause it's not like I had much of a choice. The actual home, which is really more of just a large apartment more than a home, filled my needs. Bathroom, semi-small kitchen, bedroom, little lounge area where I set up my computer and 3D printer, and a small back-porch area, where I set up my welding stuff under the covered area. Mask, torch, acetylene tanks, and the metals I use, mainly aluminum, cast iron, and stainless steel, though I do on occasion use titanium when I get my hands on it. 

As we come to the massive door labeled 1-A, Aizawa peeks in the window, and nods slightly. Turning back to face me, he looks me over, as I look right back at him. 

"Alright. Now, I'm gonna warn you about three students in particular. Tenya Iida, who you met. The brother of Ingenium. He's very by the books, so you and him are going to butt heads, a lot. Second, Shoto Todoroki. I'm told he captured you. He's very aloof, but isn't violent, probably. Anyway, the third is Katsuki Bakugo. He's-" 

"I know him. I know how he is, but I ain't too worried about it." I say, and Eraser looks at me, his eyes narrow

"....I'm not gonna ask, but anyway, there's two more....I guess you could say, honorable mentions. Minoru Mineta. Perverted as all hell, and he doesn't even try to hide it. Second, Momo Yaoyorozu. Much like Iida, very straight-laced and by the books, though she's not nearly as stiff. That's about all I got. Any questions?" He asks

"Am I allowed to beat the shit outta Mineta?" I ask, and he narrows his eyes

"No, no you are not. Unless he gives you a good reason." He says, and I shrug

"Welp, that's all I needed." I say, then walk to the door, and before Aizawa can say a thing, throw it open. 

The door slams against it's track, and I walk in, looking at the silent, at least for now, students, who are all staring at me. 

I recognize the Iida kid, along with Todoroki, and Bakugo, who's staring at me like he's seen a ghost. The rest I at least vaguely recognize from the Sports Festival. Yaoyorozu............ Tokoyami......Kaminari....Shinso.....Kirishima.....Uraraka.....Ashido....Aoyama.......Sero...

"Who the fuck are you?" Bakugo snarls, as Aizawa walks in, sighing. 

"This is-" 

"I can introduce myself, you know." I say, cutting the man off. He glares at me, but sighs, and waves his hand. 

"Three of you probably recognize me, either by my voice or by my face. As for the rest of you.....my name is Izuku Midoriya. Though, you probably know me better as the vigilante Karma." I say, and the mood changes instantly. It's....fearful. Well, except from the two spots of anger from Bakugo and Iida.