𝚝𝚎𝚗

Mulai dari awal

🟡
kennedy lee 🌟
─────────────────────────
imessage
today 6:20 AM

PUT ME BACK IN THE GC
RN

WHY ARE YOU YELLING

ITS AN EMERGENCY

OKAY FINE

☹︎

6:23 ➤             📶 LTE 95%

🟡🟣🔵🔴
kids in theatre
─────────────────────────
imessage
today 6:23 AM

kennedy lee 🌟 added you to the conversation.

WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL

OLIVIA IS LITERALLY OUTSIDE
MY HOUSE

harper ortega 🪄
is that what you wanted
or-

NOT LIKE THIS

avery jones 🍒
WE GOT YOUR ASS
IN 4K

kennedy lee 🌟
📸

NOT THE POINT

GIYS PLEASE

SOMEONE BE MY
GETAWAY CAR

avery jones 🍒
I'M IN A GATEAWAY CAR
I LEFT U IN A MOTEL BAR

NOW IS NOT THE TIME
PLAY IT AS WE DRIVE AWAY

IM SO DESPERATE TO NOT
GET OUT GSBSBDBDBD

harper ortega 🪄
i am driving this
morning...

PLEASE PELASE PLEASE

harper ortega 🪄
hold off for another
15 minutes

THANK U
I'LL KISS U

☹︎

i walk back into my room and take my nerf gun out from a drawer. i open a new package of bullets and put them in my legging pockets, in my sports bra, in my hoodie pocket, in my backpack. basically, anywhere that is able to hold something, it's now holding many nerf bullets.

when i head back to the garage, i peek out the door and see that olivia is gone. i slowly head over to the side door and unlock it. i open the door as slowly and quietly as possible.

peeking my head out to survey the area, i see no trace of olivia. i guess she must be on the other side of my house or in the driveway or in her car.

i close the door and lock it again. i check my phone to see if harper is getting near.

☹︎

6:38
wednesday, september 22

iMESSAGE                  2m ago
kids in theatre
OUTSIDE IN 1 MIN

iMESSAGE                  3m ago
kids in theatre
I AM ROUNDING THE CORNER OF THE FIRST NEIGHBORHOOD

iMESSAGE                  5m ago
kids in theatre
I AM ALMOST THERE

☹︎

i take a deep breath, tightening the straps on my backpack, tucking my lunchbox under my armpit, and cocking my nerf gun.

i unlock the door, peek out, and once i see that it's clear — i fucking book it to the back of my house.

i'm running as fast as i possible can and jumping over bushes. i narrowly miss the white fence at the back of my house and notice movement at the corner of my eye.

"you're going down, liu!"

"not today!"

harper's car drives into view and drives closer to me. i push even harder to make it to the car. when the car gets close to me, the back door flings open and i dive inside.

"shut the door! shut the door!" kennedy yells as avery slams the door and harper speeds off.

i turn on my side and look up to see kennedy and avery smiling down at me.

"good morning." i huff out as i try to catch my breath. kennedy takes my gun and lunchbox to put in the front seat.

"glad you're still alive, june." harper calls out.

i wave my hand as i try to stop my massive migraine. i shut my eyes and listen to "getaway car" by taylor playing on the speakers.

"i'm gonna park at the next neighborhood, so avery can sit in the front seat."

"okay." i say as kennedy begins patting my head.

after harper parks in a stranger's driveway and making sure that olivia didn't follow us, avery takes their spot in the front and i sit properly in the back.

"thanks for doing this for me." i thank them and they stop me.

"we wanted to apologize for acting rude to you yesterday. we didn't realize how childish we were!" kennedy tells me.

"it's all forgiven, as long as i can play my spotify playlist." i offer.

"turning the bluetooth on!" avery responds.

the rest of the car ride, we sit in comfortable silence as my kpop playlist plays. i'm starting out the window until a certain song comes on shuffle.

❝ it comes closer and closer, crazy
the risky aim, russian roulette ❞

☹︎

author's note

happy ramadan.

i'd just like to thank y'all who stayed after "classmates" finished to read this fic. thank you so much. it just hit 10k reads and that's insane because i just finished it like 2ish weeks ago. the support shown to me has been amazing.

thank you. thank you.