The third and final room is our music room.  That part of the studio is where we play and sing together while we either have our recording producer or not.  In the corner of the room, we have our drum booth box.  The rest of the instruments are neatly scattered around the room.  Covering most of the walls, are black soundproof panels. 

"Uh, Hey.  You good?"  Theo asked.

Theo.  He transferred to my school in year 6.  I met him while I was helping out in the main office when his counselor insisted I give him a tour around the school.  As I showed him around, we got to know one another.  I learned that he was from Italy and his family moved here to New York City for a while.  I introduced him to some of my other friends during lunch that day.  We became friends ever since then. 

I hold up my pointer finger - signaling them to give me a second as I walk across the room to our mini-fridge.  I grabbed a water bottle and took a long sip before closing the lid.  I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and looked up at them and smiled.  They all gave me weird and confused looks.

"We did it!" I said loudly in a singsong. 

"What?" They all said in unison. 

"WE'RE GOING ON WORLD TOUR!"

All of their eyes widen and their jaws drop, mysmile just grows wide. 

We have done many tours, but only in the United States.  Our agent has been trying to get us on a world tour for the last couple of years.  It is hard trying to book at different places across the world that have to line up with the rest of your trip. 

"Holy shit, really?"  James asked

James.  Theo and I met James in our freshman year.  I honestly don't remember exactly how we met, but we became friends after that.  We only grew closer once we met Dean. 

"YUP" I replied.

"Holyshit holyshit holyshit holyshit" Dean chirped.

Dean.  We all met Dean later in our freshman year, after James.  It was actually Dean's idea to start a band.  He started asking random groups of kids around our school.  All of them declining, until he met us.  It was perfect.  Dean had a setup in his garage all ready to go.  Theo slightly already knew how to play the guitar at the time, but practicing almost every night in Dean's garage helped him improve by a lot.  James was in a jazz band club and he played the drum set.  Jazz is entirely different from what he plays now, but he is still fantastic.  Dean grew up learning instruments.  His entire family was practically a musician.  He liked playing bass guitar best.  And I have always loved to sing.  In elementary school, I would always perform at the talent shows that they would sometimes offer.

"I Know!" I laughed.

Theo then runs up to me and gives me a big hug.  Dean and James join in seconds later.  

"I can't br-breath" I gasped.

"Fuck, sorry".  Theo said.

"Oh my god, we have to announce this on our socials.  And we have to make more music.  And we have to pack!"  James said as if he is starting to freak out.

"James, we're okay.  We only need one more song to complete the new album then we're good.  Also, we have plenty of time to pack.  And yes, wanna do a live?"  I tried to calm him down a bit.

"Oh yeah, you're right.  Okay, I feel much better now. Let's start the live right now!"

I walk towards the table and go on the laptop.  I open Instagram as a tab and log into our band's account, and start the live.  I waved at the camera and sat down on the couch.  Theo was on my right, Dean on my left, and James seated himself next to Dean.  The laptop was placed perfectly in the middle of the table in front of us, so all of us were in the frame.