"we need a face who would do justice to our very new brand Jeon wears of our new branch of our company , we have dealt with software and automobiles till now but this is our very first step in clothing and jewellery industry .which will not only be for women but also men, our product quality is higher than any other jewelry and clothing brand in the market, we can't risk we need a high profile model because their influence on their fans is great" Mr. Lee makes a stop to his long ass plan and advice, while jeonguk was listening to it clearly, his elbow rested on table hand clasped under his chin.

jeonguks father and other staff members nodded their, thinking hard to approach which model in South Korea but they all weren't thinking as hard because the name which popped up in their heads was one,

"Kim taehyung, approach him. he's a diamond in his field and stands with millions of fan,which surely will be good for our business, it's done then" Ji sung announces without letting anyone else to speak, well no body else would oppose it except one.

"Hell, no. we have more better option than him. we can go for Jimin, jimin it's then" ravenet announced, the people round the table gulps,well aware of  upcoming argument, ji sung narrowed his eyes, standing up from his chair, he turn his gaze to Yugeom.

"yougeom" he called and in a second yugeom stands beside him.

"make everything ready. call his manager today, make an appointment for tomorrow if it doesn't work then go for his agency. he'll be our brand ambassador, If anyone has any objection sure can have one, but it won't change my mind or my decision"

he glanced over jeonguk who's already looking at his father, jeonguk pushed the chair off,  slamming the file on the table making every one shudder because of his out rage.

"I said Jimin will be the ambassador, no.one.else.will.be" he punctuate every word.

"Jeon Jeonguk, don't forget I have power to take every wise decision in favor of this new brand of ours, and no one can object it, not even you" Ji sung shouted loud and clear.
the other member, left the meeting room  as Yugeom gestures them to leave. both father, son staring to each other with raging eyes.

"this is what you do always---go against my decision---why jeonguk" ji sung says, tone is now low.

"and why do you have to choose out of all people---why him?? why not jimin"? jeonguk asks, anger not growing dim.

"you know that too, he stands out from all the people, now no more argument--- as a ceo it's your duty to approach him" he firmly says, and it holds such authority that jeonguk can't go against anymore.

Jeonguk could go on and on further to argue more but he remember it was their deal and agreement that until their first products launch his fathers decision is what he and company will follow.
he grits his teeth, rage taking over him, how much he despise the black hair beauty aka Kim taehyung, he wanted to lash over his father about----he shut his eyes closed to control his tongue which would say some bitter truth to his father which might can effect their relationship so he held it In

"okay----you won.do whatever the fuck you please" he yelled before stomping out from meeting room.
he sighs once reaches in his cabin,throws the blazer on couch, run his finger in raven hair, he snaps his head upon hearing a click sound, as the door opens and yugeom come in, sighs

"why the hell, why??? out of all models and actors why did he choosed him" he yells and yugeom says nothing.
but why is he even asking---when he knows the reason

"and that fucking agreement he made before products launch, now I get it why he made the agreement so that he could make that---that pathetic guy as the ambassador"