⤷ 𝕴𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖊

Start from the beginning

𝐏.𝐒: 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐫, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲"

- 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚

That cheeky bastard! Who the hell watches someone sleep?! I shook off my rage which soon turned into amusement. I found myself chuckling as I still held the note in my hand. "My, my~" I see a pen left on the desk of drawers to my right so I pick it up and write something on it. "Sakusa Kiyoomi you really are something else" I smirk before putting the pen down, sticking the note back on the door and then walking out of his room to try and hunt down mine. Will I ever get used to this place?

I know you're probably wondering what I wrote on the note and well it was short and simple. '𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐥'. Now this was bound to gross him out and it was a pretty good idea for payback in my eyes. As grim as it may seem. I knew that I would snore lightly whenever I was in a really deep sleep but I've never drooled before so we have nothing to worry about! Shit I better go get dressed - for fuck sake Y/n stop procrastinating!!

When I eventually found my way back to my room I threw on whatever I could find because fuck impressing people, as long as I'm comfy who gives two shits? I didn't even brush my hair I just yoinked it up into a ponytail cause I don't stick by the rules. Wow Y/n you're such a rebel~ I'm such a dick sometimes I swear to god...

This time when I left my room I actually remembered the route to their systems room so I arrived within record time. Everything was where I had left it from a couple days ago. I sat down on the swivel chair and spun around a couple times because I like to enjoy my youth and who was there to stop me?

 I sat down on the swivel chair and spun around a couple times because I like to enjoy my youth and who was there to stop me?

I started humming a little tune as I waited for the system to boot up. I wonder what he had to do? This thought flashes across my mind as I think about last night. It's so strange how quickly I bonded with those four as it hasn't happened before. It usually takes at least a couple months before my walls even begin to start breaking down in front of anyone. I learnt at a very young age that trusting anyone and everyone only leads to major issues in the future, and I've got enough issues to deal with as it is. My hormonal self being one of them. Speaking of the group I hadn't been seeing much of Hinata and Bokuto lately, apart from yesterday but they must be really busy getting the equipment needed for the operation to be a success. Just thinking about their goofy smiles and over-excitement to almost everything brought a small smile to my face. They were the kind of friends that you would go to if you were really upset and needed cheering up or just because you were down right bored and needed a bit more light in your life. Atsumu was like that as well but he's the kind of person you'd go to if someone was pissing you off and they needed shutting up before you ended up shoving your foot up their ass.