That Night

TWO DAYS BEFORE

.."DOCTOR is she okay...please somebody tell me what's going...on..i'm killian ..I'm f**kng killian Blackwell ..tell me!!...
??: killian just calm down she'll be okay...take it easy . Ok...
Killian: Are you kidding me , my love, my life is literally fighting for her breath...
Bleeding everywhere like hell and u ask me to calm down... Just go away before i go insane...
Ask that bloody hell doctor to treat her faster otherwise.. I'll destroy everything over here with me !!
Doctor: Sir, i understand but please calm down you are  not only disturbing us but making it too hard for us!!
Killian: huh?? What did u say i...i... Ok so you understand right!! ...
..No you idiots out there you don't!!
Do you even know..what she said to me before going in...!!!( Sobs...)

NO SHE CAN'T LEAVE LIKE THAT .... PLEASE MAN PLEASE NO!!!

Present day

According to killian from past ...women were nothing but a matter of use and forget.....
love nd all is not what ambitious men do..
..i mean i had to acquire the whole world.!!...before anyone else does so!!
Feelings like love, hurt, pain, losing someone..were not my type ...i strongly believed..."satisfying your pants after the whole day exhaustion is the best way of living your life "... .

That's why i used to go to different bars.. I don't even remember how many women... I slept with.. I never even bothered to know their names or anything about them ...!!
All that concerned me was just.. F**kng them up nd forget the shit next morning...
  My Mornings had to be crystal clear in order to be an achiever!!
But after having her....i knew i were wrong...because a Women is everything... that completes a Man...!!

She taught me this..she changed me into a man  you see now!!..from that total freak animal to the present day killian : one who is sitting
beside you!!..
..........

Because there were times ...let alone talking...i never even used to sit beside people like u...

???: what did you say???

"Uhmmm...nothing ..(.better not heard ).

My routine visit to different bars & the notion that
i had about women before..led me to her ....
It wasn't love at first sight or any generous feeling that made me go for her like those in series or fan fictions !!...
To be genuine it was a lusty attraction that kept me craving for her.. I had to get her for me at any cost ...

Anything couldn't have stopped me from doing so... I had to get her on bed with.... Moaning my name and asking  for More and more ....

?? : did u guys do that when u met for the first time ???

Killian: .... Even after my constant running after her, trying all my seduction skills... We  never got on bed ... Untill we got married and the thing you are talking about...
Was Only possible after an year of our marriage!!
But yes we did kiss that night!!!

Was Only possible after an year of our marriage!! But yes we did kiss that night!!!

?? : wait.. What... Which night???

Killian : I...I..don't want to reveal this fact to anyone..but ...yes we met for the first time as-
" One Night Stands ".....

..... WHERE I BECAME UNKNOWINGLY HER'S!!!

LOSING MY SANITY... LOSING MY OWN SELF.. IN HER !!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For voting, you need to tap the chapter you are reading ...

This orange star represents number of votes

You can also write your suggestions .
In the comment box....