Chapter 3: Wood work activities

*In the Nanba Prison courtyard one day with Cell inmates 13 and 23 with Rose and Hajime*
~Nobody's POV~
One day in the Nanba Prison courtyard both inmates from cells 13 and 23 inmates were already up for the day when Hajime and Rose took them to the courtyard to do some Wood work activities before lunch time with the other inmates it's been a day since the Warden's return back to Nanba Prison while Rose was keeping an eye on her Cell inmates making sure they are creating beautiful pieces of wood work for today.
Play video:

~Rose Siren's POV~

We were in the courtyard where inmates from Cells 13 and 23 will be doing wood work today before lunch time and according to Shiro our cook here in Building 13 lunch will be good as always I sent my report on today's wood activity to the Warden we...

We were in the courtyard where inmates from Cells 13 and 23 will be doing wood work today before lunch time and according to Shiro our cook here in Building 13 lunch will be good as always I sent my report on today's wood activity to the Warden we have the New Year's tournament coming up soon and before that happens we have to do the New Years cleaning so us Supervisors and Deputy's and staff will be busy doing those things and decorating for the big day.
Play video: ( imagine this is what she sings)

I have to speak with Shiro about the New Years food to serve to our inmates he's not much of a talker but if you compliment his food he'll give you something in return (I wonder what Samon's doing for New Years) my train of thought was interrupted by Veronica, Akira, and Yumi's voices "Miss Rose we've finished our wood work," I turned my head to see two beautiful wood carved statues of a Panda Bear, an Owl and a Fox I have to admit my inmates are skilled.
Play video:

~Mikael Polari's POV~