Chapter 16- "Threaten to crop their balls off they will listen a hall lot more!"

Start from the beginning

"My t-shirt looks good on you by the way" Nathan chuckles messing with the t-shirt "I know" I smirk "a tat too big" I shrug "their comfy" lying forward resting my chin on Nathan's chest, his arms wrapping tighter around my waist "so what did liv say?" Nath asked moving his hands under my well his t-shirt keeping them on my waist "said she'd rip your balls off and how it's good how me and her can have more girly talks now about what we're been doing" I reply with a shrug "wow. Girls talk a lot" he chuckled "what we're been doing?" Nath asked with an eyebrow raised "I could the reply cute" looking away "why are you so weird about that now?" Nath asked brushing his thumb over my cheeks "it doesn't matter I'm just letting what Victoria said get to me" I muttered "hey" Nath said lifting my chin up to look at him, looking back down messing with his t-shirt "tink" he breathed "like I said don't listen to that bimbo just because she needs to have sex to get attention" Nath said sternly "at least she isn't going to be a 40 year old virgin" I muttered under my breath hopping he won't hear.

Wrong about that,

"Your not going to die a virgin! Your only 16 when your 30 and still virgin you can start to worry a bit" Nathan said lifting my chin up again "you won't die a virgin because your beautiful wait your sexy as hell and just because your didn't lose your virginity at 12 doesn't mean you'll die a virgin" Nathan said just as serious "and now your blushing because I called you sexy" he smirked I groaned hiding my face into his chest he chuckled fiddling with my hair "no I'm not" I mumbled into his chest "sorry what?" Nath laughed "I'm not blushing" I mumbled again "look up them."

He knows I'm lying! Can he just let me.

Looking up to see a smirking Nathan "see!" He laughed "I don't like you" I muttered "okay if you don't like me I'll just get up" Nath smirked shuffling under me "narr I'm comfy" nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck "maybe I'm getting a little too comfy" rolling my eyes at Nathan "hey you didn't jump 10ft into the air" I shrugged "to lazy" I muttered lifting my head up all my hair falling over one shoulder "riiggghhhtt" Nathan trailed off I chuckled pressing my lips against his his arms tightening around my waist pulling my body more onto his moving my hands up his chest to his hair running my fingers through it pulling on it on it lightly.

~*~

"Isabella!" I groaned pulling my covers over my head "wake up!!" Mum shouted flicking my head "noo" I grumbled "now!" She shouted before walking out the room closing the door behind her. I grumbled standing up walking to the bathroom.

Wait.

Where's Nathan?!

Sticking my head out the bathroom door looking around my room.

He never leaves before he has too and usually he still doesn't leave.

Shrugging and hopping in the shower singing to my self washing my hair, mmmm smells of strawberries. Stepping out the shower walking into my bedroom. Still no Nathan?!

Walking downstairs "cya mum" I called walking out my house to Nathan's "hey Karen" I smiled "hi honey Nathan's upstairs go get him will you" I nodded running upstairs "oi Nath" walking into his bedroom seeing his stood their in just boxers "nice stewie boxers by the way" I laugh "I know aren't they great" Nath chuckled posing "yeah come on super model we have school" I laughed walking out and going back downstairs.

Talking to Karen in the kitchen when Nathan finally came downstairs how long does it take?!

~*~

"Nathan and Isabella go see Sylvia please" our English teacher said.

Oh god.

Me and Nathan standing up and walking to the door "we're in trouble..." Nathan sang looking nervous "course we are I bet it's ago dance!" I groaned knocking on the office door "come in" Sylvia said me and Nathan walked in "I'm guessing you know why your here?" She asked "about dance?" I asked Sylvia nodded "now I know you two do not like dance but that was quite a show you but on which actually got you both Ds" mine and Nathan's jaw dropped we got a D?!

Not joking I thought the highest miss anti-Christ would give us would be a F!

"But you too are helping set up prom as your punishment stay after school, Isabella you can go back to class Nathan can I talk to you a minute" we both nodded and I walked out.

Wonder what Sylvia has to talk to Nathan about?

Shrugging and walking back to English "whatcha do? Forget a homework?" Luke chuckled as I sat down "no for what me and Nathan did in dance" I replied opening my book "oh right I saw that" he muttered, rolling my eyes at the fact he hasn't done anything yet again he is the worst person to sit next to.

~*~

"What did Sylvia talk to you about?"

I asked, me and Nathan lying in the field me lying on Nathan my chin resting on his chest one of his arms wrapped around my waist the other playing with my hair "doesn't matter" nath said tucking some hair behind my ear "really?" I asked raising an eyebrow nath sighed "yeah" taking that as he really doesn't want to talk about it.

"Liv told me that you, her and Amelia are going shopping tomorrow" nath smirked rolling us over so he was hovering over me "I know! She is going to make me get a spray tan and get my nails done" I muttered picking some grass out of nath's hair "your gonna look like liv but the brunette verson" Nathan chuckled ticking my sides I squirmed under Nathan "don't" I warned looking at Nathan who was smirking tickling my sides more "stop!" I laugh hitting his chest my school shirt rising up the grass tickling my bare back as well, one of Nathan's hands moving down my side tickling my thigh the other hand still tickling my side "I" laugh "hate" laugh "you" laugh.

Rolling on to my front trying to crawl from under nath "nope" he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist and standing up picking me up of the ground spinning around "I hate you" I laughed trying to get out of his grip "narr you can't hate me" rolling my eyes because it's true Nathan going to sit on the swing putting me on his lap "do you ever want to just go back to primary school?" I asked leaning on Nathan's chest "yeah didn't have to worry about anything or have to choose" nath sighed.

Why do I feel like there is something behind those words?

______________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My first chapter of 2013!

Hope you all had a great new years

Vote/comment/fan

*Also in the story bella has no clue about the band

Xxxxxx