Chapter 16- "Threaten to crop their balls off they will listen a hall lot more!"

Start from the beginning

What was I meant to say?!?!

"Cute! Is my innocent friend still so innocent?" Liv smirked wiggling her eyebrows, my jaw dropped looking at her laughing her head off "yes I'm still a virgin if that what you mean" I mumbled "what's up? I was only joking" liv said looking at me "nothing just what Victoria said to me it doesn't matter" I replied "so what have you done while you've been dating?" she asked fiddling with my bedsheets "nothing massive" I replied liv chuckled "your so cute" she smiled "good thing?" I asked "hell yes! And also don't listen to that bitch I will rip her extentions out of her hair and tie them around her neck" liv smiled.

You gotta love liv.

"I know you would" I laughed hugging her "no one messes with my bitch, which reminds me I have to talk to Nathan about treating you right. I know he will, as and is but if you threaten to crop their balls off they will listen a hall lot more" liv grinned "And we still need to go shopping!!! For prom" she excalimed "promise me I can do your hair and make up!" she begged "I was kinda going to ask you anyway" I smiled "wooh!! So on prom night you and Ameila my house and then go home to get dressed" I nodded.

"Pass me your hand" liv said looking at her funny but passing her my hand she held it looking at my nails "told you not to bite them!" she complained "I didn't they snapped!!" I argued "okay you have two options: one) you just get a manigure. Two) fake nails" she said picking up my other hand "I don't want fake nails" I replied she nodded looking at me with a small smile "what?" I asked "nothing. Nathan better look after you!" she warned I laughed.

Liv my very own bodygaurd

Jeez, if nath did hurt me. His balls would be is so much danger, I mean josh, liv would kill him and Amelia, matty, connor, reece, jake would be annoyed but would probably take both sides.

God josh and liv would murder him.

Epesailly liv.

"So what have you done? Or nothing?" She asks "why does it matter so much?" I asked my face the colour of a tomato "because I've never had this girly talk with you before" she wined "we have!" I argued "about how sexy zac Efron is but not about boyfriends!" She laughed "okay and more or less nothing" I shrug "is that bad?" I ask "no. I didn't expect you to tell me you weren't a virgin" liv said looking down "hey, it's not a bad thing!" Liv said sternly "okay" I breathed "it isn't! And I've gotta go mum said I had to be home by six for dinner" liv said hugging me and going to walk to the door but stopped "by the way Nathan looks like he'd be good" she smirked with a wink my jaw dropped and I threw a cushion at her she laughed closing my door.

Love and hate liv sometimes.

~*~

Lying in bed flicking through my pictures on my phone. 'Open ur window I'm cold! Xxxx' I laughed at Nathan's text 'but that means me getting up! Xxxx' pressing send with a smirk "oi lazy get up!" I heard Nathan shout I laughed standing up pulling my curtains open and opening my window letting Nath climb in and then shutting both my curtains and window.

"See was that so hard?" Nathan chuckled falling back on my bed I laughed sitting on his lap straddling his hips my hands on his chest fiddling with his t-shirt "Matty knows" Nathan said running his finger up and down my bare thigh "so does liv" I chuckle "it's all your fault they know!" I state with a smirk "I know" Nath chuckled rolling his eyes moving his hands up my thighs to my waist "beware of liv she is going to have the talk you hurt my bella I'll rip your balls off" I laughed Nath winced "why do girls threaten the crotch area?! Their precious to me!" I laugh at Nathan "hey what if someone threaten you saying they will rip your tits off?" Nathan ask I look at him "firstly ew. And secondly a guy would never say that because they would miss them" I smirk Nathan thought for a minute and then scowled "true" he muttered tucking some hair behind my ear "see so no one threatens that" I chuckle.