24

It had been almost a month since Harry and Zayn had that argument in St. Lucia. Harry had woken up the next day only to realise that Zayn had left. He didn't want to anger him anymore and hence he had decided to talk to him the next day when both would be pretty much cooled off, but Zayn had booked the first commercial flight of the day, taking off to Los Angeles without giving him the chance to speak.

Harry understood that he was at fault, when he didn't just rip off the band-aid and tell him that they were indeed his kids because he himself was ashamed of the shortcut he took. But the truth that Zayn didn't know was that what he did was illegal and he couldn't face Zayn when he realised his mistake.

On the other hand, Zayn had taken up the offer of street fights again, since that unknown person kept texting him repeatedly. He wanted to find out who was behind those cryptic texts and on the other side, he wanted to get his mind off the recent happenings and the best way was to go back to who he was before he met Harry. He was slowly getting back to the rigid and cold, Hazel Beast, who didn't give a damn about others. Since he fights only at late nights, no one knows about it, not even his best friends. He continued his modelling career by day while street fights at night since he wanted to do something that would cool off his anger and also would help with his aggravated insomnia. He hadn't gotten a proper sleep of more than three hours in total in the past three weeks or so.

💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛

It was one such night, Zayn had gotten ready with his gloves and mask to get into the ring to fight, which unintentionally calmed heart in a way. Never did he ever think that some day, his street fights would calm him and comfort him in a way that no one would ever do. It was weirdly satisfying and like always, no one had seen him without his mask, other than that unknown person who knew exactly who he was. It scared him, as he realised that the person knew he was a model and they had his career and reputation at their fist. He just hopes he could find out who it was.

The fight stretched for an hour, since his competitor was tough and gave him a good fight. Once, he was announced to be the winner, he rushed into the changing room, trying to get out of the place soon, hoping to get some time for himself at these silent early hours; before he had to go back to the real world, faking as though he was enjoying in his life.

He exited the small arena, getting on his bike, placing his black helmet on his head, ready to take off into the night roads when someone spoke up, getting his attention and he got scared for a moment.

"Never did I ever thought that I'd find THE Zayn Malik in a street fight arena", he stiffened with the realisation someone knew who he was. He slowly turned towards the owner of the voice to see a very familiar face, smiling at him.

"Caleb", he mumbled in recognition as his smile widened.

"Should I be happy that Zayn Malik remembers me? Or probably, Hazel Beast?", his face had a full blown smile while Zayn could hear his own heart beating crazily out of fear. "Oh, don't worry. My lips are sealed", he gestured with his fingers as Zayn visibly calmed down.

"Should I be worried that you could possibly be stalking me?", the model smiled at the other guy who turned a bit red, maybe out of embarassment.

"No... Um. No. I just saw you the other day as my friends and I come here often to just watch. I didn't want to come up to you but I just couldn't control myself today", he clarified, stuttering a little which Zayn found pretty amusing.

"So, where are your friends?", he turned around trying to spot anyone coming their way.

"Umm.. no.. I came alone tonight", he said while Zayn raised his eyebrow in question. "Thought I would find you today and I did", he said looking down, probably thinking he had convinced Zayn that he was a stalker; while Zayn felt it good to see someone familiar in a place where he felt lonely and detached.