You didnt hang up

Start from the beginning

Dream promptly removes his mouth from Sapnap's neck.
"I'm sorry, what was that?"
Sapnap blushes an ever darker shade of red.
"I want you to choke me and bite me and fuck me untill I can't remember my own name, is that clear enough for you or would you like me to write it down?"
Now it's Dream's turn to flush red. He looks into Sapnaps eyes and says,
"I'm sure if you're a good boy for me I could do that for you..."
Dream tentatively lifts on hand to trail his fingers across Sapnap's neck, Sapnap tilting his head back to give Dream better access. His hand wraps slowly around Sapnap's neck, testing the waters, before tightening his grip enough to restrict air and blood flow but not quite enough to cut it off entirely. Sapnap continues grinding his hips down onto Dream's thigh, interrupting himself with a pornographic moan as he feels Dream's grip on his neck tighten. Dream's cock twitched at hearing Sapnap's pornstar sounding moan.
"God Sapnap if you keep making noises like that I'll have no choice but to tie you up and discipline you." Dream growls, his grip on Sapnap's hips growing firmer to stop him from grinding down, forcing him to focus on Dream's words. Looking up at Dream, Sapnap leans in so that their lips barely brush.
"Whatever, just make it hurt." Sapnap smirks as he mashes their lips together with so much force he's sure he can taste someone's blood in his mouth. He can hear Dreams low moans as he tastes the blood as well and damn if he doesn't bite his own lip hard enough to bleed just to hear Dream make that noise again. It feels to Sapnap like Dream is trying to devour him whole, and at this point he'd probably let him.

After what feels like an eternity yet also nowhere near long enough, Dream seems to grow tired of this position and his hand snakes around to grab both of Sapnap's wrists. His other hand reaches off the bed to grab a belt he'd seen on the floor earlier. Dream easily manages to tie Sapnap's wrists together behind his back, with no resistance from Sapnap. Sapnap on the other hand has been struggling to not beg Dream to fuck the daylights out of him right there and then because he knows Dream will think up some obscenely erotic punishment for being such a slut, and as much as Sapnap would love to be 'punished'by Dream, he's far too sensitive right now to even consider it. Dream studies Sapnap's face for a second before smirking.
"Look at you, so pretty and tied up for me. I bet you're soaking wet too."
Sapnap knows he's right and can't bring himself to come up with a sarcastic retort so he stays quiet.
"Oh?" Dream tilts Sapnap's head back towards him with a finger, "So I'm right?"
Sapnap just averts his eyes and flushes red. Licking his lips, Dream hooks a thumb into Sapnap's boxers waistband and pulls them off entirely. He sits back on his heels and lets his eyes wander up and down the younger's body, his mouth practically watering. Sapnap hisses at the cold air hitting his warm cock, but then moans at the sensation. Pushing Sapnap down into the mattress, Dream looms on top of him, effectively pinning him down. In this situation Sapnap feels tiny in comparison to Dream, his 5'10 frame being entirely covered by the 6'3 giant that is the man above him, and damn if that doesn't make his dick twitch.
Dream's hands wander up and down the other's body, occasionally stopping to grope some part of him. Licking his lips once more, Dream lowers his head to in between Sapnap's spread legs. He licks up his thigh, stopping just short of his cock, then licking back down to the soft skin on Sapnap's inner thigh. Biting down on, Dream can definitely taste blood and he growls at the taste. Sapnap, meanwhile is letting out a string of curses, obscenely erotic moans and whines, helpless to do anything about his painfully hard boner. Dream continues to litter Sapnap's inner thighs with hickeys and bite marks, occasionally niting hard enough for blood but mostly just teasing Sapnap.

Sitting up again, Dream looks down at Sapnap, who is, at this point, a moaning mess.
"Please... Dream... ahh... fuck... me..." Sapnap begs inbetween moans.
Dream smiles down at him maliciously, a hand trailing lightly down Sapnap's stomach.
"Fine, but if you even dare cum before I do, I'll punish you." Dream growls.
Sapnap mewls and shifts his weight on the bed, spreading his legs wider for Dream.
"Good boy." Dream smirks again and moves his hand down in between Sapnap's legs, briefly brushing his over sensitive cock before rubbing his thumb over the precum that's gathered at the tip. He lifts his hand to his mouth and sucking the liquids off.
"God, you taste better than you look, maybe I should suck your cock instead, drink your cum, you'd like that wouldn't you?"
Sapnap just moans in response, barely able to make noise at this point. Dream moves his fingers to Sapnap's mouth.
"Suck." He leans in even closer so he's breathing on the younger, "Suck just how you'd suck my cock, I wanna see those pretty lips put to work."
Sapnap immediately opens his mouth and sucks on Dream's fingers like his life depends on it, making sure to make lewd wet noises to try to rile Dream up into just fucking him already. Once he's satisfied with how wet his fingers are, Dream pulls his hand away, leaving a string of saliva between his fingers and the other man's mouth.
"I wish you could see yourself right now, all spread out for me. Perfect." Dream's voice is deep and husky and it's doing nothing to help Sapnap's painfully hard cock. Groaning, Sapnap pulls his knee up so his leg is now wrapped around Dream's waist. Dream just smirks.
"Eager are we?"
Whining in response, it's all Sapnap can do to nod in agreement. Dream finally seems to show a sliver of compassion for the man under him and he trails the saliva slick hand down Sapnaps body, towards his ass. The younger sighs in relief before interrupting himself with a low moan as Dream circled his hole. Looking up at Sapnap he asks, "This ok?" His voice sounded almost tender as he asked for Sapnap's permission, no matter how badly he wanted fuck him into the floor right now, he wouldn't risk hurting his friend. Sapnap looks back at Dream.
"I swear to god dream," Sapnap says in between moans and pants, "If you don't fuck me right now I will get up and leave."
They both knew it was an empty threat but regardless, Dream started, albeit slowly, pushing his index finger into the younger. Lewd moans pour out of the younger, along with various curses as dream starts to thrust his finger in and out. Dream runs his free hand up Sapnap's chest to pinch and tease at his nipple.
"Fuck... Dream... More... hah.... Please..." Sapnap begs.
Raising an eyebrow, Dream obliges and slowly pushes a second finger in Sapnap's tight heat. Streams of curses flow freely from Sapnap while Dream curls his fingers in him. Dream slowly adds a third finger, scissoring the younger in preparation for his cock. When he's satisfied that Sapnap is stretched enough, he pulls his fingers out and looks Sapnap in the eyes as he licks each finger slowly. When his fingers are clean, he starts to pull down his boxers, revealing his already dripping cock. Sapnap's eyes widen at the sight, there's no way that could fit in him, right? Dream notices Sapnap's furrowed brow.
"You look nervous." He states blatantly.
"And you look like you could tear me apart with that thing, Jesus you're huge." Sapnap pants out. Dream smirks.
"It's only 10 inches, I'm sure you can handle it..." Dream teases.
Sapnap's eyes blow wide and he goes to say something but is cut off by a moan as Dream starts to push his tip in.
"Oh god oh fuck, Dream..." Sapnaps moans.
Dream slowly pushes into Sapnap, inch by inch sinking into him, but stopping suddenly when Sapnap makes a high pitched squeaking noise.
"You OK?" He asks, worried.
"Yeah, just, fuck are you all the way in yet?" Sapnap gasps out.
Dream looks down to check. "Sapnap..." he looks back up at the younger, "I'm barely halfway in."
"Oh shit ok." Sapnap takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. "Just, push all the way in, I can take it."
Now it's Dream's turn to look shocked.
"O,,Okay but it's going to hurt..."
Sapnap looks at Dream and winks, "Good thing I like that then."
Dream just takes a breath and nods before snapping his hips forward.
"Shit... FUCK." Sapnap moans out as he feels himself be filled up by Dream's thick cock. Dream grunts in response, focusing on not moving while Sapnap adjusts.
"Dream... Please move..." Sapnaps groans.
Dream starts thrusting slowly but is soon snapping his hips in and out at a punishing speed, his pace borderline animalistic. The only sounds that can be heard is the slapping of skin, the occasional grunt from Dream and the loud string of moaning and profanities from Sapnap. Every minute that passes it seems to Sapnap that Dream manages to thrust harder and harder, each and every thrust aimed directly at his prostate.
"Fuck...I'm...I'm not going to last much longer Dream..." Sapnap moans and shifts his hips slightly.
At this Dream stops his movements entirely and leans in close to Sapnaps face.
"If you DARE cum before me, I'll put the shock collar back on you and tease you with it until you've came more times than you can count on one hand." Dream growls. Sapnap blushes, As much as he'd love that, he's not sure if his body could handle it, maybe another time. However Dream didn't fail to notice the blush.
"Jeez, I didn't think you'd like that idea, but really I'm not surprised, seeing as how much of a slut you're being for me right now."
Sapnap just whines in response and bites his lip. Going back to thrusting in and out, Dream focusses on hitting the younger's prostate with every harsh thrust. He keeps going for another minute or two before feeling the familiar feeling of the warm heat pooling in his gut.
"Shit Sapnap I'm going to cum..." He moans as he goes to pull out but is stopped by Sapnaps legs trapping him by the waist.
"No...I... I want you to cum inside me." Sapnap manages to choke out in between moans.
Dream flushes a dark red and goes back to thrusting, harder than before. Sapnap can feel himself slipping further and further off the edge but just managing to hold on, desperate for Dream to finish first. With a low groan, Dream finishes with one last deep thrust, spilling deep into Sapnap. Sapnap follows suit and spills out onto his chest and abdomen. Without pulling out, Dream scoops some of the cum off Sapnap's chest and raises his hand to his mouth, making sure the younger is watching as he slowly licks his fingers clean.

Eventually, Dream pulls out and watches as his own fluids spill out of Sapnap's ass. Getting a dirty idea, Dream looks back up at Sapnap.
"I'm going to clean you out, Ok?"
Sapnap doesn't have the energy to do anything but nod, expecting Dream to do something like grab a wet towel. What he doesn't expect is to feel Dream's tongue lick up his thigh. Sapnap goes to say something but is cut off by Dream.
"Did you really think I was finished with you?" He laughs airily, "Oh darling, I said I wanted to taste you and I'm going to." Dream's voice seemed to drop impossibly low and just the sound of him talking dirty like that was enough to get Sapnap half hard again. Dream just smirks again and lower his head down between Sapnaps thighs. Without warning, Dream licks at Sapnaps now loose hole, tasting his own cum from earlier. Licking deeper into the younger, Dream seemed determined to devour him whole. Sapnap just moans louder as Dream licks and sucks at his hole, now being fully hard again. Being satisfied that Sapnap is fully cleaned out, Dream moves his mouth upwards, licking a stripe up the underside of Sapnap's cock. Letting out a stream of swearing, Sapnap tries to buck his hips upward into Dream's mouth, before being stopped by Dream's firm grip on his hips. Dream is taking his sweet time sucking Sapnap, slowly licking across the slit before taking him whole, right down to the base. Reaching up to untie Sapnap's hands, Dream continues sucking off Sapnap before coming off with a slick 'pop' noise. Dream looks up at Sapnap.
"I'm going to let you fuck my face, but you have to be good and tell me when you're about to cum, Ok?"
Sapnap just nods eagerly and gingerly stands up off the bed. Dream gets off the bed, but instead of standing, he falls to his knees in front of Sapnap.
"Go on, Give it your all."
At that, Sapnap roughly grabs a fistfull of Dream's hair and roughly shoves his leaking cock down the older's throat. Dream gags slightly as Sapnap's tip brushes the back of his throat, sure Dream was bigger but Sapnap was nowhere near small. Sapnap uses Dream's throat at a punishing pace, gripping his hair tightly, only stopping occasionally to let Dream breathe.
"Fuck.. Dream I'm going to cum..." Sapnap groans.
Dream just nods slightly and motions for Sapnap to keep going. Almost immediately, Sapnap spills in Dreams mouth and Dream stands up, His mouth full of Sapnap's cum and kisses him hard. Dream pushes his tongue into Sapnaps mouth and forces him to taste his own cum in Dream's mouth.
It's hot and messy, saliva and cum dribbling down both guy's chins, teeth biting lips and hands groping. Dream pulls away first and a thread of mixed saliva and cum connects their lips.
"That was..." Dream starts.
"Hot as fuck." Sapnap interrupts.
"Yeah... Agreed."
Dream sits back down on the bed, pulling Sapnap down by the wrist to sit beside him.
"Shit, I'm fucking exhausted." Sapnap yawns and leans back to lie down.
"Same here." Dream says as he lies down beside Sapnap.
Wrapping his arms around Sapnap, he whispers in his ear,
"How did your own cum taste?"
Sapnap all but giggles and turns over so Dream can spoon him.
"I could ask you that too."
Dream hums in amusement and tucks his head into the back of Sapnap's neck.
"I think I love you dude."
"Yeah, I think I love you too."

They fall asleep like that, Leaving the mess to be cleaned up later.our story