Chapter 2: Cell 13 and 23's training with Yamato

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

~Seitarou's POV~
I was doing my rounds around the building checking on the inmates when I saw Yamato taking Cells 13 and 23 out for some morning training and Rose was standing there holding important paperwork for the Wardens return also Cell 13 were causing trouble for Hajime, Myself, Yamato, and Rose making it difficult to finish our paperwork's cause there always try to escape unlike Cell 23 they keep to themselves and Rose drops off rewards for their discipline.
"Hey Seitarou I'm gonna head to the Warden's office tell Hajime and Yamato that Mitsuru will call them in later I'll see you at lunch," she said as she walked off to catch a transport to the Warden's office so I went to alert the Supervisor to finish his last minute report.
*Skip to in the courtyard with inmates from 13 and 23 training with Yamato that morning*
~Nobody's POV~
That morning at 10:00am Yamato was training the inmates from 13 and 23 before they could have breakfast like the other prisoners in Building 13 while Rose took a transport to get to the Warden's office to prepare everything to give the Warden update reports from every Supervisor from the 13 Buildings as Seitarou and Hajime were filing last minute reports before her arrival later today right after lunch.
~Yumi Haven's POV~

Today's morning training was nothing my inmates and I do these all of the time in our cell when we're not permitted outside of Cell we've never tried to escape from our cell either so we keep ourselves occupied to earn our rewards then as my group...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Today's morning training was nothing my inmates and I do these all of the time in our cell when we're not permitted outside of Cell we've never tried to escape from our cell either so we keep ourselves occupied to earn our rewards then as my group was doing 50 push-ups Cell 13 was doing sit ups with Yamato helping us out as well also too so then with that happening Mikael was beside me and spoke "This is nothing to us," then I laughed while doing my push ups when we heard Uno complaining. Right now every Supervisor from the 13 Buildings as well Seitarou and Hajime were filing last minute reports before the Wardens arrival later today right after lunch.
Play video:

~Leo Arsene's POV~

As my group was doing 50 push-ups we 6 inmates were halfway done while Cell 13 inmates Uno, Rock, Nico, and Jyugo was doing sit ups with Yamato helping us out as well also too so then with that happening Akira was doing push-ups with one hand whil...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As my group was doing 50 push-ups we 6 inmates were halfway done while Cell 13 inmates Uno, Rock, Nico, and Jyugo was doing sit ups with Yamato helping us out as well also too so then with that happening Akira was doing push-ups with one hand while her other was behind her back I did the same thing we were beside each other and heard Mikael spoke "This is nothing to us," then Yumi laughed while doing push ups when we heard Uno complaining. Right now every Supervisor from the 13 Buildings as well Seitarou and Hajime were filing last minute reports before the Wardens arrival later today even Rose our Supervisor who watches our cell apparently the Warden arrives right after lunch.
(Slams down!)
"Splendid job every one let's take a break for 10 minutes then after wards we'll get breakfast," Yamato said to us and we all just collapsed on the ground exhausted (sounds of everyone falling) I drank some water before looking at my friends.
*Skip to when Rose and Mitsuru were in the Warden's office preparing everything for her return*
~Third Person's POV~
Inside of the Warden's office Rose was placing down everyone's reports from last month and a last minute report for this year since the year was coming to an end while Mitsuru was making sure that the identification machine was working so he called the 13 Supervisors and Deputy Supervisors to come check if it works and so they reported to the Warden's office as Rose held her tablet that would let her know if something was wrong.
~Rose Siren's POV~

The Siren and The Monkey (Samon Gokuu love story) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें