"Yeah, that was pretty weird," he added, smiling.

"Do you wanna go somewhere else to talk about it?"

"SORRY, HE CAN'T," Ron cut in loudly. He grabbed Harry's forearm tightly to make sure Harry wouldn't be whisked away by Thalia. "According to this calendar, it's my day."

Thalia snatched the calendar out of Ron's hand. It was the same calendar she saw the other day, except her markings weren't on them. Instead, every single box had the two words written.

Ron's Day.

"You little-" Thalia stopped talking and she began to whack Ron in the back of his head with the calendar. "You can't just hog him-"

"I can too- Merlin, woman, stop hitting me!" Ron shrieked, pulling the calendar from her grip. Thalia didn't let go so they both tightly held onto the calendar with both hands.

"He's my boyfriend."

"He's my best friend," Ron argued. 

"I know wandless magic," Thalia frowned.

"What're you gonna do about it? A little hex?" he teased. "Ohh, I'm so scared."

"Avada-"

"Woah!" Harry shouted, standing up. "We're not killing him, love. Um, we could, um, here's a solution. Ron can have one day, and you can have one day, and then the rest we share for everyone because I am not private property. I'm more like a communal kind of thing. Like a bathroom."

Ron and Thalia glared each other down, neither of them blinking. 

Ron was the first to look away and look at Harry. "Fine."

"Fine," Thalia added quickly. "But don't compare yourself to a bathroom, baby. That's weird."

"Yeah, that's a little weird," Ron nodded. "And by the way, I said it first."

"You did not!"

"Did too! I said it in my mind but you just said it from your mouth first!"

"Okay," Harry cut in once again. "So, Ron, why don't you take Mondays? And Thalia can get Wednesdays?"

"Why does he get Mondays?" Thalia scoffed. "Why not Tuesdays?"

"And why does she get Wednesdays?" Ron scowled. "No, she should get Fridays."

"Actually, I will take Saturdays," Thalia grinned. "Ha! Guess who's going to Hogsmeade with him?! Not you!"

"Well, then, I get Thursdays," Ron seethed. "All three of us have three free periods that day. That means me and Harry'll be spending so much more bro time together. Ha!"

"Fuck off!" 

"No you fuck off!"

"Today is Tuesday," Harry mumbled to himself, "so that would mean... I am communal. Free to all of public. So, since you guys are here, that would mean it's a free for all." Harry looked up and still saw Ron and Thalia arguing, both of them occasionally tugging on the calendar between them. "Okay then."

"Ow!" Thalia screeched, letting go of the calendar. She examined her middle fingernail. "One of my nails just broke! You were pulling too hard, Weasley!"

"Your nails aren't even real! They can't feel anything," he retorted. "You're just looking to play the victim so Harry will come cradle you like a little baby."

"No, I'm not. This shit seriously hurts, Weasley," she scowled.

"Doubt it, Forthing," Ron remarked. "Being kicked in the balls hurts. Breaking a nail is nothing."

"Really? Let's test that out, shall we?" Thalia challenged.

"We don't even need to test it out because Harry'll side with me and it'll be two against one," Ron said confidently, putting the calendar onto the table. He crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Isn't that right, Harry?"

He looked past Thalia. "Harry?"

Thalia spun around, then spun back around. "You doofus! You didn't see him leave?!"

"I was pretty distracted by your idiocy!" Ron grumbled.

"Merlin, now I have to go hunt for him-"

"Why do you get to do it?"

"Like you'll be able to find him?" Thalia asked. She folded her arms in front of her chest, copying Ron's defensive stance. 

"I can and I will!" Ron argued. "I know all his favorite spots in Hogwarts."

"Mm, well, I'm pretty sure I know where he's waiting for me," Thalia bragged. Ron squinted his eyes. "But, um, if neither of us can find him by 10, we'll just meet back here, in the same spot. Yeah?"

"Obviously, I'll find him," Ron said. He shifted in his spot. "But, yeah. 10."

"Good."

"Great."

"Wonderful."

"Fucking fantastic."

"Super-"

"You're distracting me, woman! I need to go find my best friend!" Ron moved around Thalia and jogged. Thalia ran after him and surpassed him. "Hey! Get back here, Forthing! Merlin, why are you running so far?!"