19. The Delivery*

Start from the beginning

"Spence what are you doing here" you didn't move the folder because it would make you look weird.

"We had breakfast planed at Ellionas-"

"Oh I'm so sorry! Something came up and that's no excuse. Let me make it up to you!" his face softened at your rambling. He stepped towards you, placing your hands in his. "It's okay. Your human" he smiled kissing your temple.

There was so much guilt for lying to him. The man your supposed to be honest with no matter what was standing before you believing your petty and deceiving words. "I was actually on the way to the post office. This is very urgent" you waved around the brown envelope.

"Oh well I can wait for you in your apartment if you want"

"That would be great Spencer I might be a little long. Is that okay?"

"Of course"

You smiled and reached on your tippy toes to reach his lips pecking them quickly. Clearly he wasn't satisficed because he attacked you with kisses on each cheek, your node, forehead, and temples while you giggled. "Okay I really have to go" you say stepping into the elevator.

"Bye love you" Spencer waved.

No.

Stop making words in your head y/n.

Spencer did not say it again.

It wasn't in the heat of the moment this time.

Does he really love me?

Do I love him?

That kind of thing can't slip out twice right.

Stop. Stop. Stop.

-

"Ugly hoe I got them" you screamed rushing into Vanessas' room seeing her watching Netflix and snacking on cheddar popcorn.

"Finally I thought you had a stick up your butt" she teased throwing you a bag of sour patch kids. Back in seventh grade whenever you owed each other anything it could be cleared with a bag of watermelon sour patch kids. But if anything you were in debt to her. "Its not my fault" you groaned busting open the bag from the top and popping the sour and sweet treat in your mouth.

Vanessa sighed with relief going through everything along with the  kr500,000. Around $58,000 USD. More things fell out that you didn't examine; all necessary to become a brand new person. Even a whole back round story and college degrees. Its going to be sad losing your best friend but you can always visit her in Sweden. More excuses to go home there is going to be nice.

"Brody said we can use his jet to avoid security and cameras at the airport. The passport is if you ever decided to move."

"You don't know how much this means to me y/n/n"

"I've owed you my whole life please don't thank me" you told her once again. She doesn't seem to believe the words coming out of your mouth like they drop with venom. "Spencer is waiting for me so i'll take my stuff and be in the way" you patted your knees as you stood up.

Vanessa handed you your documents. You mumbled a quick thank you before making your way out the door.

Maybe you shouldn't do this. You could continue to work at the BAU and be with Spencer just like when you began. For some reason you couldn't face throwing her in jail even if she killed twenty-eight people. Does that make you cold hearted? Biased at least, and FBI agent helping a criminal because she knows her personally. This is why protocol is in place, why you can't be on the Broken Angels case anymore. Doubt is sabotaging your plans to make this better. How can you u make this better though, you wouldn't be saving lives if she continues to kill in Sweden. To much conflict is going on and you set yourself on a plan now your doing it.

Your try so hard to make anyone happy your drowning in your own sorrow alone. But right now you told yourself it's not time for self pitty and loathing. People need you, Spencer, the team, Vanessa.

Most importantly Spencer so your going to continue to smile and make him happy because it's your job. The night in the roof was the most vulnerable you've been with him emotionally wise, were you weren't naked under his grasp.

There was only so many days before you have to stab your family in the gut and let her bleed out on the floor before calling 911. Money is getting you through this but it seems there is not enough.

"I'm back" you announced kicking off your shoes and running to jump in Spencer.

"Oh Y/n" he groaned in pain from your practically belly flopping onto his sleep body. If you'd know he was asleep you wouldn't have done that. But his small laughs swelled your heart like music to your ears. "Sorryyy what do you think about still going to Ellionas?"

"I'd like that a lot" he smiled.

Filler chapter vibes