The Mariage

The day had come.

Church Prime had been decorated with yellow, black and white streamers and flowers, and the normal plain purple carpet now had alliums embroidered into it.

Michael and Foolish Jr came in, each in their own little suits, Micheal tossing down pink tulips and Foolish Jr carrying the rings. When the two got to the end of the aisle, Michael immediately went over to his dad's side.

"Grunklv Bee?" The child grunted, tugging at his dad's jacket

"Bees coming" Ranboo promised, giving his kid a quick hand squeeze

As if on cue, at that moment, Tubbo, escorted by Tommy, walked in, Tommy proudly walking his best friend down the aisle, sporting a dark red unbuttoned suit top with a bee pin, a white undershirt, and black pants.

As for the groom himself, Tubbo had a white long dress on, embroidered with flowers on the bottom, with bees flying up from him. His bouquet, a mix of Sunflowers, Ranunculus and Dahlias, was wrapped in a soft purple casing, and had bees flying around it. And his veil, gracefully outlined with yellow flowers, was draped onto his back.

When they got to the end of the aisle, Tubbo left Tommy and went to his spot across from Ranboo, giving Michael a quick hug. Tommy paused for a second, turning to Ranboo

"If you dare break my best friends fucking heart, i will personally take all three of your canon lifes with no fucking hesitation" Tommy threatenly whispered loud enough so only Ranboo could hear him, flipping him off before walking over to his spot next to Tubbo, leaving Ranboo more nervous then before.

And so Eret started.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join together these two teenagers in platonic holy matrimony (again). These two people have been through many wars, far more than anyone should have to, let alone teenagers, but one thing that has remained consistent for them is their loyalty. No matter the situation at hand, these two were always loyal to what they believed and cared for, let it be people, places or objects. So today we let this loyalty expand and be shown for the world to see." She spoke (Tubbo give a little smile, he knew Eret was the right person to choose for this) "Now if anybody has any problems with this arrangement, please speak now, or forever hold your peace"

The church grew dead silent as Tommy glared at the crowd, daring them to object.

"Well then, it is time for the vows."

Ranboo cleared his throat and started.

"Tubbo, ever since you first gave me a tour of the SMP, I could tell that you were a good person. You've shown me nothing but kindness and care, even though I've done some...questionable things." Ranboo started, reciting the lines he had spent hours making the other day "And I'm gonna be honest, never in a million years did I think I would be getting platonically married, but I'm glad I did and That I am. You've changed my life for the better, and I don't know what I'd do without you or Michael."

After a small round of applause, it was Tubbo's turn.

"Well I'm going to be honest here, I have nothing planned for this speech at all." Tubbo laughed, trying to pretend like he wasn't deeply panicking "I mean I tried to think of something to say, but nothing sounded right. So here's my best shot. Ranboo, I love you (platonically) with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my days with you and Michael, building nukes and mansions and watching TV shows with you."

After a round of applause and a few laughs, Eret continued.

"Ranboo and Tubbo, as you come this day to affirm your love and commitment, may you always remember to value each other as special and unique individuals, and that you respect each other's thoughts, ideas and feelings. May you be able to forgive when wronged, and live each day that you may share it together – as from this day forward you will be each other's' home, comfort and sanctuary." They preached

"Ranboo, will you embrace Tubbo as your husband; As your companion and best friend for life, only to be rivaled by Tommy? Will you treat him with love and devotion, honor and respect? Will you stand by him in the triumphs and tragedies of life, as a faithful and caring husband?" He asked, turning to the man in question

"I do" He said, certainty in his voice

"And do you Tubbo," He continued, Turning to the shorter "Will you embrace Ranboo as your husband; As your companion and friend for life? Will you treat him with love and devotion, honor and respect? Will you stand by him in the triumphs and tragedies of life, as a faithful and caring husband?"

"I will indeed do all those things" Tubbo agreed

"Because they have exchanged their vows before XD and their family and friends, they have pledged their commitment to each other, and have declared the same by joining hands and by exchanging rings. I declare your marriage is valid and binding and rejoice to recognize you as platonic husbands. You may hug the groom!" They pronounced, sliding the rings onto the twos fingers, before backing up as Ranboo picked up Tubbo and carried him down the aisle, Michael following close behind as cheers echoed through the church.