"Oh isn't that Chaeyoung?" Momo asked after seeing Chaeyoung walking towards the restaurant.

"Yeah that's him, I invited him along with his friends." Jihyo answered and glanced at the three who were already with them.

"So Daniel is coming too?" Nayeon asked while Jihyo nodded.

"Ohh~ Ashford eh?" Sana teased smirking at Jihyo who rolled her eyes.

"Langston eh?" Jihyo retorted smirking when she saw how Sana's smirk disappeared while her cheeks were flushing red.

"Hey bro!" Dahyun greeted standing up and greeted Chaeyoung.

"Hi ladies." Chaeyoung greeted and smiled at the girl.

"Where's Daniel?" Jihyo asked, Chaeyoung smirked and looked back and saw Daniel getting out of his car and looked through the window and saw Chaeyoung leaning into Jihyo's ear.

"That kid is serious!" Daniel exclaimed and immediately ran inside the restaurant as fast as he can.

"Oh really?" Jihyo asked after Chaeyoung pulled away from whispering something to her.

"Yah Chaeyoung!" Daniel yelled after getting inside the restaurant and saw Chaeyoung turned to him and smirked while Jihyo was smirking.

"You know you could've just told me." Jihyo said after Daniel got to them.

"W-what?" Daniel asked stuttering nervous to what Chaeyoung told her.

"You could've just told me about it silly." Jihyo said smiling at him.

"I-i was nervous." Daniel answered scratching his non itchy nape while Chaeyoung was giggling lightly on the side.

"You were nervous? You're just going to ask to sit next to me here, what are you nervous about?" Jihyo said chuckling as she looks at Daniel who was giggling nervously before suddenly looking up at Chaeyoung with a surprised expression.

"What? Did you think I was going to say something else?" Chaeyoung asked chuckling as Daniel's cheeks started turning red in embarrassment.

"You can sit here next to me, next time don't be nervous about asking me to." Jihyo said and let Daniel sit beside her.

"I'll just excuse myself guys, I'll just go to the bathroom." Chaeyoung said and made his way to the bathroom while checking on his phone. He was walking focused on his phone that he didn't notice that he was almost to collide with a girl until they just did. They both bumped into each other and the girl was supposed to fall if Chaeyoung didn't catch her and held her waist pulling her close to him.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung uttered seeing the girl in front of him.

"U-uh.." Mina tried saying something but couldn't because again she was being held by the guy close to him that made her heart race crazily.

"T-thank you." Mina uttered and bowed a little to Chaeyoung after the guy fixed their position pulling her up.

"No worries, and sorry I wasn't looking at my way." Chaeyoung said and smiled at the girl who just nodded her head and walked past the guy embarrassed from her stuttering words and her clumsiness.

"What happened to you Mitang?" Sana asked after Mina sat in front of her with her cheeks flushing red.

"O-oh what? I'm..I'm okay." Mina answered smiling at them reassuringly before looking away and looked at her phone.

'Gosh Mina! What's with the stuttering huh?! That was embarrassing! You don't sound like yourself anymore!...what's happening to me?!' Mina scolded herself in her thoughts again as she looks at her phone screen.

"Chaeyoung you sit there beside Mina." Mina was snapped out of her thoughts when Momo spoke while she felt someone sat beside her—she turned her head beside her and saw the guy she bumped in to sitting beside her.

"So let's order now? I'm kind of hungry now." Jeongyeon said and chuckled lightly.

"You always are." Nayeon spoke that made her friends turn to her with a confused expression on their faces.

"A-ah I was referring to my friend who just m-messaged me." She explained pointing at her phone, luckily her friends bought it and just nodded their heads not putting anything to what she said anymore.

The group started ordering their foods while Mina was spacing out here and there remembering the embarrassing moment she just had with the guy beside her earlier.

"Why so quiet Mina noona?" Tzuyu asked looking at Mina who was silently eating her food while they were all talking about things.

"Oh uh.. I'm just this quiet really." Mina answered with a shy smile and focused on her food again.

"So I heard you learned ballet for 11 years?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked that made her turn her head to him.

"O-oh yeah I did.." Mina shortly answered while the guy just nodded.

"W-where did you heard about that?" Mina asked.

"On twitter, my feed is lately full of things about you since the news about us partnering in a movie came out." Chaeyoung answered and it was the girls turn to just nod her head and focused on her food again.

"Are you guys busy today?" Dahyun asked looking at the girls—after the explosion on the water he and Chaeyoung was seen on the shore near the port laying on the sand together while laughing after their great escape from the water explosion, both of them were fine when the medics checked them both, Chaeyoung just had the bullet scratch from Lee on his shoulder but nothing else more, the same goes to Dahyun who just got trapped inside the container for long minutes before Chaeyoung saved him.

"Not really, we just finished our schedules for the day." Sana answered cutting the meat on her food before eating it.

"What do you say if all of us go to somewhere today? Like an arcade or an amusement park or have a food trip anywhere." Dahyun suggested looking at them with excitement in his eyes that a certain girls finds amusing as to how beautiful his eyes were when he's excited.

While the other girl remembered something from yesterdays event that made her turn her head to her side and saw the guy beside her smiling while his focus was on their food but is listening to their conversation.

"So that's settled then? After we eat we all go to the amusement park?" Nayeon asked and everyone nodded their heads agreeing.

Hey everyone! Chapter 11 is up!
So an early update because why not right? HAHAHAHA I'll be updating next after I finish something, enjoy!❤️