Troublemaking

"So... what are we going to do?" Don asks.

"Well... Something small, as I said. Hm... they should be on Cranial Island right now. How about rolling a bolder to block the way of the volcano, just to shake them up. And to top it off... we steal the Mammoth Vision!" I reply grinning.

"Wait. How are we going to steal the Mammoth Vision? It's as big as a house!" Lester ponders.

"Oh, it's easy." I start. "B-Ptera and B-Jara can help us. Also the Vision is usually on the ground unless it's being used. And we will have better plans, but this is just to get us known."

"Oh, I am diggin' this!" Lester cheers.

"Nice." Cole blushes.

Lola pops her gum. "I'm already thinking of a big plan!"

"Alright!" Don says. "Let the troublemaking begin!"

~

It isn't that hard, really. It's just a giant TV, bigger than a house. But my Boneysaurs helped me.

I wire it with a small chip that links a signal to our camera, pointed at Don.

He makes his speech and near the end I hear the "boulder" part... well I just rolled it in the way. Now to see if a Fighter will prevail. I recline on some boulders and I wait. Two of our people are skulking around me and I see two silhouettes. One I would never forget. Why is he always here?!

Rupert. Its like he's stalking me. Maybe he has this sibling radar.

He's with the guy in blue. What is with him. His interference is destroying our plans!

"What?! No way! How'd you break outmr beautiful boulder?!" One of our goons yell.

"Yeah, well, it doesn't matter, rich boy! Our boneysaurs are gonna make you pay!"

"...Boneysaurs? Oh come now, that's just absurd." Rupert says. No it's not! You would call B-Mapo absurd? She's a beauty!

"Shut up! It is not! BareBones Brigade members get special skeletal vivosaurs called boneysaurs! They're horrifiying nightmares straight from our boss, Don Boneyard!"

"And now we're gonna grind your bones to make our bread! Haw haw haw!"

They start battling each other. Rupert and Bluey wins.

"Hey." I slink down. "What's your name?" I asks the one in blue.

"Dave."

"Dave... Hmm... Interesting. Rupert. This was just to rile up these pathetic Fighters in these pathetic Islands. We have bigger plans. This is not the last. You will be faced with difficult challenges that you may not pass. But... If you two join us-"

"I would never join you, Laura!" Rupert yells at me.

I look at him stunned. "You'll never win! This is the side you WANT to be on!" B-Mapo, B-Acro, and B-Ptera come out of their Dino Medals and stand by my side. "These guys are high level. If you come with me... You will be doing something you wish you were doing. If not... Then I'll cancel the Cup myself. Rupert, please... come with me. We can be together like old times."

"No. I am staying in the Cup. I have to win this... For Father." His mawkish idea makes me wish I am not his sister, but I brush off the thought.

"Fine. Be that way. See you after this whole thing... Is gone!" B-Ptera flies off with me on its back.

~~~

"Well that didn't work." I pace back and forth on the platform in our base. The three commanders sit nearby and I stare at them. "Let me think of a bigger plan, a greater plan, a wining plan. YOU! Cole! Plan one! Think. For you may not get another chance."

"O-okay! I'm on it. Right after I fix my hair." He strides off."

"Now... Lester, Lola... Think. For if the plans that Cole has does not work one of you will be up." I strum my fingers. "I will also think of a plan. Train. Think. Conquer."

"What happens if there is interference?" Lester asks.

"We will find them. And destroy them."

They are petrified with fear.

I sigh. "And you will have the honor to destroy them. If they make it that far."

I go to my room.

"I have a feeling that this is the start of something very dangerous. It's inevitable now... All we can do... Is wait."

(For you @ThatNinjaFox )