"The.....the power of the true queen!", the Magicat bows their head.

Catra puts the end of her staff under the Magicat's chin and lifts it back up,"Now be a good kitty cat and answer my question".

The Magicat gulps,"He wants to destroy your mother's bloodline and become our new leader".

"How does he plan to do that?",

"By using you to restore the power of the mask",

"What about Kywa?, she has the same power?",

The Magicat laughs,"Clawdius already took care of that problem".

Catra clenched her fist, tightening her grip on her staff, the familiar feeling of rage started simmering under the surface.

* * *

Kywa walks outside just as a rainbow slash flies across the courtyard, she watches as the tank's occupants get out and make a run for it before the tank explodes as it's sliced in half and the slash continues through making a hole in the courtyard wall. She-ra walks over and picks up the tank halves using one half to barricade the newly created hole, then throws the other half on a pile of tanks barricading the courtyard entrance.

Kywa walks down the sandstone steps and leans against one of the pillars at the end of the staircase, the pillar instantly crumbles under the weight causing Kywa to fall to the ground with it,

"You ok baby?",Rogue calls out from the top of the staircase trying to hide her laughter.

"Yes!",Kywa growls as she sits up and unhappily flicks pieces of sandstone out of her hair.

"Hey! 8ft lady!", Kywa shouts.

She-ra turns around another tank above her head, "huh?"

"I really hate to pull the princess card here, but I can't exactly rule from a castle that has holes in it!",

She-ra looks around and surveys the damage she caused, she gives Kywa an awkward smile and gingerly puts down the tank.

"Sorry guess I got a little carried away",

Kywa's eyebrow twitches, "A little!, I can't understand how you saved the universe but can't keep a millennia old castle in one piece!"

"ok maybe we just need to take a moment to breathe and look at the positives", Perfuma said smiling, she clasps her hands together and takes a deep breath and whispers,"Even though I told her multiple times to stop picking up tanks"

"Oh, oh, I thought of one, the positive is there are no longer any enemies in the courtyard, we should get a 10/10 for that", Scorpia says proudly.

Kywa rolls her eyes,"absolutely stunning revelation, what about...in...the castle",

Kywa sentence trails off as she realises something,

"Clawdius, tall, pink and pretty hard to miss, has anyone seen him?"

All the princess' looked around at each other and shook their heads. Kywa immediately gets up and runs back up the stairs.

"I'm coming with you", Rogue says, grabbing Kywa's hand.

"No baby, you stay here incase Catra comes back down here with the kids",

Kywa gives Rogue a quick kiss and runs back inside the castle.

* * *

The pounding anger in Catra's chest starts running wild, thoughts of running over and permanently wiping the smug smile off the Magicats face being at the forefront of her mind. She looks at Kywa's bracelet which is now giving off a soft glow, then looks over at the children who are watching her closely.

Be brave for them

Her own words echoed through her mind. She looks back at Kywa's bracelet and her eyes widen as she gets an idea. She stands up and runs her hands through her hair,

"Let's see if I can do this",

She takes a deep breath as she points out both her index claws to create a portal, to her amazement the half-moon runes come together and a portal swirls open, she kneels down and waves for the children to come over, she let's Elliott climb onto her back and she picks up the twins with either arm,"Now hold on to me tight ok".

She walks through the portal and into Brightmoon castle, Catra looks around trying to get her bearings,"Not really where I wanted to be, but close enough",

"Catra?! What are you doing here?", comes Micah's voice from behind her.

She let's the twins down first before helping Elliott off her back, "I need you to look after them"

"What is going on?, Where's Glimmer?", Micah says with a concerned look on his face.

"Glimmer is with Adora, she's fine, Please", Catra says impatiently.

"Of course! Go!", Catra takes a moment and tenderly kisses each of them on the head and thanks Micah before heading back through the portal. As the portal closes Micah looks down at the three children staring up at him.

"You kids like cake right?".

Catra steps out of the portal, breathing heavily she allows her anger to take over, still holding onto her staff she clenches her fists and shifts her focus to the Magicat still bound to the floor, she waves her hands and unbinds them, just as they are about to speak she growls and picks them up by the throat, Kywa's bracelet emits its white and crimson smoke curling it's way up Catra's arm, her eyes become a bright crimson, she pulls the Magicat closer so they are face-to-face,

"Now you're going to take me to Clawdius' little army and we're going to have a nice, long chat".