"So!" Adrian said as he sat down, but he was interrupted by the door opening.

We all looked over and frowned but then saw everyone pile into the room.

"What are you guys doing here!? And dad... where the fuck did you get a camcorder from!?" Tommy asked as he frowned at his dad.

"Don't ask" Voula said as she shook her head, throwing her arms into the air.

"I'm sorry. You can't all be in here" Adrian said.

I noticed Nikki and Vince walk over to him while Tommy was talking to everyone else in the room.

"You stick this in your pocket and forget we were here" Nikki said as he passed him some bills and they both patted his shoulders.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. This was my first scan and it was really gonna go down like this!? Nikki bribing this dude while David records it!?

"Are you guys fucking serious!?" I snapped.

"What!? You got our niece or nephew in there, we aren't missing it" Nikki shrugged as he looked at Vince.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I looked away. I could hear Tommy squabbling with pretty much everyone.

I was about to tell them to calm down but I glanced over at Shelly and Mick and noticed they were weirdly close. He was whispering something to her which was causing her to smile, and it wasn't just a smile, it was a flirty kinda smile...

I got caught up watching them when I heard Athena yell at the top of her lungs.

"Will you guys just shut the fuck up!" I could see everyone's faces drop one by one like a domino effect. "Seriously! Just shut up" she snapped.

"Thank you, Athena" I sighed as I turned and looked at Adrian. "Can we get on with it please?"

He glanced back at Nikki and Vince, gulped and then nodded at me.

"I'm sorry" I mouthed as he grabbed a bottle from the counter next to him and he smiled. "I just earned my weeks wage in a day, don't worry about it" he said quietly, just low enough for me to hear.

I lifted up my t shirt and undid the button on my shorts, covering my clothes with some paper towels.

"This may feel a little cold" he said.

I flinched a little as he put a thin line of this thick, sticky gel that had this blue kinda tint to it, across the lower part of my stomach.

Tommy held my hand and smiled at me as we both took a deep breath. I was nervous as shit! I'd been having all these crazy, irrational thoughts going through my mind for days now and I'd convinced myself something was probably going to be wrong with the baby.

Adrian asked Athena to get the lights and everyone huddled in together so they could look at this tiny monitor.

Adrian picked up the probe and placed it on my stomach, circling it around in the gel. He pressed a couple of buttons and finally stopped...

"There we go..." he said as he turned the screen round a little more so I could see. I could hear everyone gasp and I could see why...

 I could hear everyone gasp and I could see why