Amy Foster/Sophie Foster

Amy opened her eyes to a dark room. Her back was pressed down on a cold surface. She looked around, trying to figure out where she is. To the left of her, she could see a figure laying down on a table, immobile. Looking to the right, another figure laying on the table, also immobile.

Assuming she is also lying down on a table, she tries to sit up. Only to be held down by what feels to be bounds. The cold chains wrapped around her wrists, waist, ankles, and chest.

A door opened from the front room, revealing a shadowed figure in the door. As it moved, the light came through the door, illuminating the figure. Amy saw that the figure was female. She was wearing a baby blue gown with gold accents. The sleeves falls off her shoulder, revealing her frail shoulder.

Amy went limp, hoping the woman wouldn't notice she was awake. She heard footsteps coming closer. The sound stops right next to her table. Amy holds her breath, waiting for what is going to happen next.

The smell of burning flesh hits her nose before the pain comes in. Forgetting her act, she screamed. Her eyes flew open and saw the figure smirking. Though, the smirk held no emotions in it. Getting a closer look, she saw that her azure eyes were emotionless as well.

Her smirk faded as she talked. "Good, you're awake. FINTAN!" She yelled.

Another shadowed silhouette stood in the doorway.

"Set up the camera." She ordered. (Do elves have cameras?)

Panicking, the brunette looked over at the thin woman. The woman met her gaze with a nauseating, emotionless smile. The figure, Fintan, had left a while ago, only to come back with a camera.

Setting up the camera, the woman came up to the table again and picked up a remote. Tapping a button on it, the cold table lifting to a vertical position. A red light flashed from the camera, showing that it was on.

The woman came up to Amy with a dagger. Seeing it, she panicked, knowing exactly what was going to happen before she made the slash. Amy screamed as the burning hot blade cut through her skin deeply. Behind the camera, Fintan smirked maliciously.

Scream after scream filled the quiet room

Scream after scream filled the quiet room. Sophie flinched as the dagger cut through Amy's stomach, silent tears streaming down the blonde's face.

Arms wrapped around her, startling her. A hand reached up and took away the imparter.

"You've been looking at that for thirty minutes. Stop." Keefe told her, letting her go and lifting the imparter above his head, out of her grasp.

She turned around, tears still streaming down. A strangled sob erupted from her throat as she wrapped her arms around Keefe's neck, catching him off guard.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she said, "H-how co-could they do th-this to he-her."

Keefe ran his fingers through her hair as she started crying harder. "Shh... It's ok. It-"

"How is it ok?" Sophie screamed, pushing him back and glaring at him. "How is torturing my fucking sister ok? She didn't do anything!" She collapsed on the ground, hugging her knees close to her chest.

Sophie felt Keefe wrap his arms around, letting her lean her head on his shoulder.

Sophie cried, her sobs making her body shake. When her heavy shaking turned to small shivers, she pulled away. She eyed his wet, tear-stained shoulder. Sophie rubbed her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I di-"

"Don't apologize. You're just under a lot of stress."

Sophie looked at Keefe and was about to say something when a ding sounded from her imparter. She stood up and quickly grabbed it before Keefe could.

On it was a video message from an unknown number. The same number that had messaged Sophie Amy's video. Heart pounding loudly in her chest, she opened the message.

And the person on the table made Sophie catch her breath.

Sophie's mother.

She watch as they made the first cut. Judging by what the blade looked like, she could only assume it was heated up.

She screamed, thrashing around as she tried to escape the pain. Sophie's eyes filled up with tears. Keefe rushed over and took the imparter out her hands again.

"We are going to save them, ok?" Keefe reassured, hugging her again.

All she did was weakly nod, stuffing her face in the crook of his neck. Sophie could feel Keefe's soft fingers comb through her hair, making her calm down a little.

"We are going to save them and stop the Neverseen."

806 words

806 words

A/N: OMG! Did I just do a double update in one week?! I did! You all should be proud of me😁! Also, this story has officially hit 1k reads!! Thank you so so SO much!!

Now, a vote. 

Vote here if you want a 1k special oneshot ---------->

or...

Vote here if you just want the story to continue ---------->

Thank you for reading and have an amazing day/night. Love you, my lovelies!