2

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever."

                                                                                                     -Alfred Tennyson

                                                                             ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever."

-Alfred Tennyson

It was finally the day of the practice game.

As you were setting up the net, a few of the Nekoma players came into the gym.

There was one who particularly caught your eye.

"Kenma?" You said, not knowing what you were doing.

Holy shit! This is what he said about Nekoma! For fuck's sake, how did I forget? You thought in a panic.

I mean, I never told him about which school I go to, so everything should be fine! Right?..

As they were setting their things down on the benches, you tried to keep your distance between you and Kenma.

(Everyone be honest. You would do this, too.)

After the game

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Once they leave, it'll all be fine. FUCK.

As you made a horrible attempt to run away without them noticing, you saw Kenma walking towards you with a black haired rooster looking bitch.

"Y/n? Is that you?" asked Kenma.

"UH.." Fuck. "No?..."

"Wow. That's so convincing."

You weren't shy, you just hated socializing and thought it would be awkward if you saw someone you've only ever known online in public. ESPECIALLY if it was someone that you've been best friends with for 3 years.

Usually it doesn't bother you as much to socialize with people, but at this time, this was a matter of life and death.

What do I say? Do I make up an insult or should I just be honest and say hi?

"I know, right? I'm amazing at acting."

"Yeah. It's Oscar worthy." Said Kenma.

"So, who's the rooster?" You asked, pointing to a tall, black haired dude.

"Oh, yeah. This is Kuroo." He said, nudging his elbow towards him.

"I am the one and only Kuroo Testurou." He said as he bowed dramatically.

You didn't know how you felt about Kuroo. He was sketchy to you. Either you thought he was weird, or he was just ugly and way too tall.

"Your name rhymes. I don't know, I just felt I had to comment on that." You said. "I think I'll just call you nursery rhyme dude instead. So Kenma is either Cat Kid or pudding head, and you're nursery rhyme dude. Your nicknames are absolute perfection. In fact, you should thank me for being so creative for you bitches."

I mean, I didn't lie.

"Hold on, how do you two even know each other?" Asked Kuroo, oblivious of the fact that you and Kenma had been best friends for 3 years.

"Oh, we met in a video game." Said Kenma. "And anyways, that's none of your business."

"Wow, so rude. I thought all setters were sophisticated."

"Heh, if you think setters are sophisticated, you should go talk to my team. They're so sophisticated. I can't even explain it." You said.

"HEY, Y/N! WE HAVE TO GO!" screamed Suga from across the room.

"So sophisticated."

"Hey, you guys aren't leaving until later, right?" You asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I was wondering if we could hang out later?"

"Uh, sure. Where?"

"Do you want to just come to my house and play video games?" You asked.

"Sure, I'll try to ditch Kuroo along the way." Said Kenma, elbowing Kuroo in the gut.

"K, I'll send you the information later."

"Nice." He said.

I hate his friend.

As they were walking away, you could hear nursery rhyme dude whining about how Kenma was trying to ditch him.

"Y/N, HURRY UP!"

"I'M COMING, FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

LATER THAT DAY

(TEXTING)

Hey, Kenma. -Y/n

What's up? -Kenma

Did you forget about us hanging out? -Y/n

Fuck. I'll be there in 10 minutes. -Kenma

Hurry up, dipshit. -Y/n

As you were about to put an orbee in the microwave, you heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey, dipshit."

"Dude, I said I was sorry."

"That still doesn't change the fact that you forgot. It's just that, well, I'm HeArTbRoKeN."

"Wow. 10/10 acting." Said Kenma.

"I know, right?"

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"HAHA, BITCH I'M BETTER AT DANCING THAN YOU." You said as you were hopelessly trying to be better than him in Just Dance.

"Are you sure about that?" He said.

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"Now, I would flip you off, but you don't deserve it. Only the best of people deserve being flipped off by the one and only me."

(I CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THIS IS TIRING FUCK YOU)

Suddenly, pennywise came from behind the door and started eating Kenma. You laughed.