i love my were-dog? no way (boyxboy) chap 2

The next day I awake in my bed with Jasper and a headache. Jasper scoots closer - see Jasper is my favourite pup but he scares easily - so I close my eyes as he stands above me and licks my nose and cheek “hey boy” I whispered he barked then ran away that’s when I notice my boxers feeling tight “OMD” I climbed outta bed and to my own joint bathroom ya I know I’m spoilt so fuck I did what was needed then went for a shower coconut shampoo for my dusty blond hair and lynx excite. Then I went to my walk in closet to get my famous black jeans and t-shirt along with black leather jacket and black converses. I grabbed my ‘I’m better then you’ bag and got into my black mustang I put the heating on full blast cuz I always am cold it’s my blood. I get to collage at 9:45 5 minutes till bell I walk to homeroom (study before first) and get there on the bell well ill show ‘em who’s boss, ya!

*RING RING*

I step into the door right with the bell miss whatever looks up “late I see” “nope” I popped the ‘P’ “NO? How?” she asked “I stepped in then the bell went Miss erh?” I say “Miss Greene!” she exploded I guess its cause I’ve had her for 4 years now “No my name is Mr Mikaelson I aren’t a girl God!” I laugh and go to my seat at the back next to a emo kid he went stiff when I sat beside him hehe kids god I don’t have a gun, a knife yah self-defence not kill “so kid what’s yah name?” I ask soothingly trying to sooth him “Jake Saint Hunter Mikaelson stop the talking and read your notes” Greene yells “right, so Jack what yah got next?” I ask “maths Ms Rowan”  “same walk wiv us” I say then put my head down on the desk “wake me on the bell, please” the nod off.

I was hit on the back of the head then jabbed in the ribs to be awoken “huh?” I slurred “bell” a kid says “Jake thanks, come on then” I laugh I then grab my bag and we walk Jake is at my side scared shitless “what’s wrong, kid” I ask “I-I g-get b-b-bullied on the corridors for being g-g-g-gay” he mumbled/stuttered “who the fuck by!!!” I growl “harry and billy the twins” he raced “he those fuckers can’t stand up to me” I hiss “what?” he said confused “Jake, kid your my friend now so I aren’t letting you get fucked up! You do know who I am?” I laugh “Hunter Mikaelson boss of a ohh ya a gang the most dangerous gang ever” he smiles “exactly no one can or will hurt you now cause I clamed you as mine” I say and open the door I let him in first then walk with him to the back everyone is looking at us “miss may I say something before class?” I ask with a brilliant smile “yes, hunter” she said I stand up bang my hands on the table “ANYONE WHO HURTS JAKE WILL BE HUNTED DOWN BY MY GANG AND HUNTING DOG THEN BROUGHT TO ME PERSONALY SO I CAN DO THE SAME 1000X HARDER thanks for listening” I spit with a growl and sit down “erh right class today is algebra-” she starts so I stop listening- ha- no I think about this morning my little problem with Jasper.

4 lesson later (last for me)

SO BORED “YO JAKE” I yell then realise I’m next to him in class. “Em how do you get to collage?” “Bus” “cool ill pick you up at 3 right” “why you go home at 2” he said “ya but I don’t want you on a bus” I say angry “ok 3 see you”

*RING RING*

Arh I walk to my car and sit on the bonnet why?

“Hunter son, come on” I hear Sage say beside me what?” I ask “home” simple. I get in the car passenger side and curl up my legs to my chest. “What’s wrong, Hunt” he asked “what isn’t wrong” I murmur “I’ll let you sort it on your own but you know I’m always here for you, nephew” then he turned up the music to Dragon ball by Mcfly I LOVE Mcfly so I sing along

‘I’m on the run from everyone

Where moons and suns collide

 My backs up against the wall

 I’ll never fall

 When I find all the dragon ballz’

We arrive home at 5 past 2 “I’m gunna sleep” then walk to my bedroom. Jasper was there stretched out on my bed cleaning his you-know “JASPER OFF” then I saw it and felt mine grow- stupid teenage hormones- “Arh” I groan he smiles at me like he knows what’s happening “out now” I said he frowned then yelped and ran I put my phone alarm on for 2:50 and fell asleep fully clothed.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

Grr oh Jake I race down the stairs but my converses on and get in my BMW – ya I have a few cars- I speed to collage and sat on the bonnet waiting 5 mins for the bell I had my knife out and was throwing and catching it when the school was let out every kid froze at the door I laugh “YO JAKE COME ON I WANNA GET HOME!” he laugh and hurried to me that’s when I saw the black eye he was sporting on his right eye “WHO THE FUCK HIT YOU!” I bellowed grabbing his face “umm I fell into a door” he lied “don’t lie!” I hiss “Harry or Billy?” I ask nicer “H-Harry” I pulled him into my chest “I’ll get ‘em later” I murmur his breath caught in his chest “how?” “Easy but don’t worry first I’m gunna teach you to fight” I smirk. 

tell me to update and you may get one