𝟚𝟟 - ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤

Start from the beginning

"Right I am starving, I'm going to head to the hall for lunch." Dorcas broke free from the hug first to declare her hunger.

"Me too." Lily grabbed onto Dorcas' hand and began to walk up the final few steps. "You three coming?"

"Of course!" Marlene yanked onto Ophelia's arm and pulled her upward.

"Oh I missed you Marls. I missed all of you." Ophelia spoke aloud, not particularly caring if the others heard or not.

"We missed you too." Alice took hold of Ophelia's spare arm and linked it with her own.

The group of girls headed to the Great Hall for the buffet lunch and took their usual seats a few up from the Marauders. Some mindless chit chat about their Christmas breaks ensued and Ophelia tried her hardest to keep concentration on them. Yet the looming thoughts of the day to come tomorrow just couldn't seem to leave her mind.

"Are you ok Fi?" Ophelia looked up from her trance to see Lily looking softly but concerned at her.

"Yeh, just thinking." A reassuring smile formed on Ophelia's face, to try and mask how she was feeling, but her fingers continued to tap on the table. Lily reached across the table and clutched onto Ophelia's fidgeting hand.

"I've missed you." Lily wasn't silly, she knew Fi wasn't okay, but she wouldn't push her for answers either.

"I've really missed you Lils." Ophelia was beyond relieved to have Lily back and so thankful that Lily had grasped her hand in that moment.

"What about me Lily flower, did you miss me?" James had scooted himself in between Ophelia and Marlene to face Lily.

"Bugger off Potter." Lily rolled her eyes then returned to eating her food.

"Did you have a nice Christmas Fi?" James returned to his usual self, even after the rejection.

"Actually it was lovely thank you. Did you?"

"The best."

"Fi he wouldn't stop telling Mia about you. Fi is so lovely, Fi pranked us, Fi this, Fi that." Sirius chimed in from a few seats down.

"Sounds like you have a crush on me JamJam." Ophelia nudged James stomach with her elbow playfully.

"You couldn't get me even if you tried. Plus I only have eyes for my Lily flower."

"Serious Potter, go. You're driving me nuts already, this must be a new record." Lily didn't even raise her head but Ophelia was sure she could spot a light blush appearing on her cheeks.

"Ok ok." James held his hand up in mock surrender and climbed from the bench. "Fi, I will see you later because I need your ideas for a prank."

"See you later James."

After an hour of gossip, chatter and a delicious finger buffet, the lunch was over. Everyone began to stand to return to their common rooms, creating little groups of people to talk with on the journey back. There was one person Ophelia really wanted to speak to still. There was no reason in particular, she just felt a need.

"Rem, can I walk with you?" Ophelia spotted the Marauders preparing to leave the hall.