11. Biceps and asses

:: Chapter 11 ::

Biceps and ass.

×○×○

Zach

"Now go change." Mira ordered me. HUH?

"Excuse me! This is my room. Who do you think you are to order me around?" Her hands stopped rummaging through the bags and looked up at me.

Did I go too far? No, Zach it doesn't matter.

"I am the girl who got you in detention, your tutor and.." she trailed off. "Yeah that's it." She spoke sweetly.

I felt weirdly irritated, that she didn't think of herself anymore than a tutor towards me. Not even a friend.

"Uhh whatever I'll go change." I went inside the bathroom, then opened the door once again and asked, "How do you wear this?" I put forward my hand, in it dangling the harness.

She moved and took it for my hand, "I'll do it. You," She looked at me. "Tuck in the shirt."

After I wore the brand new clothes, I looked at the mirror and realized that they fit me perfectly. With a smile, I went outside.

"I see you must have been looking at my body for a long time to know my size." I purred. However she looked disgusted.

"Don't let your imagination run wild Zach." She had clothes draped on her arm, then she strided towards me and patted on my shoulder. "I checked your closet." She stuck her tongue out to me then entered the bathroom.

I rubbed my hand over my face, feeling hot. "Why isn't the AC working." Then proceeded to lower the temperature.

×○×○

She took longer than him, but when she came out she looked amazing.

I looked at her as she came out, her hands carrying the clothes she was wearing before. Right now she was wearing black glossy pants, and a brown halter top. Curled hair perfectly falling over her shoulder.

She looked at him and then smiled. I gave small one of my own. When she stuffed her clothes in another bag, she stood up and asked, "No comments?"

What was he supposed to say. "You look sexy." She blinked a couple of times at me. Then taking two steps, layed her hands on my forehead.

Startled I pushed her hand off. Then she stepped back and kept looking at me. "What?" What's with her reaction.

"You don't have a fever, that means you said that completely sane. Wow."

Frustrated I said, "I'm not so mean. I can give compliments too." Yet she looked indifferent and made her way towards the mirror I had in my room.

Leaning in, she observed herself. "What are you doing?" I snorted, she kept looking at her butt and her face.

A smile gradually overtook her face. "I guess your right, I do look amazing." I quickly jumped up, when she bit her lip and winked at herself in the mirror. "I do look good."

"Oh nah, that's enough. And she says I'm a narcissist." I stood besides her and pushed her away. "Have you looked at these pecs." I flexed, but she just laughed and squished my biceps. Her face changed right after.

"Heh see." I smirked. She let out a mocking huh and pushed me aside.

"Look at this ass." Then showed off her butt in the mirror.

"Where?" I put a hand on my forehead and pretended to search, teasing her.

"Hey!" She elbowed me, laughing. I joined her too. And just like that we kept laughing like maniacs. "But damn though, your muscles are no joke."

"You're only appreciating them now? I knew that by the way."

"Aye hey, listen here boy-" her voice was cut off when my phone ringed.

"One second." I jumped and rolled on my bed to get my phone and saw Cory's name. I answered, "Hey. What's up?"

"Zach are you ready? Dont tell me you forgot!"

I looked over my shoulder at Mira, my harness on her arm, while she quickly typed something on her phone. A small smile on her face.

"I didn't forget. I'm ready anyway, Why?"

"Bianca is driving me insane asking for you. When are you coming anyway?"

I sighed. Not wanting to deal with Bianca today, plus Mira went through the trouble to get these clothes for me and I looked too good to take them off today.

"I'll be there soon."

"Thank god." Then he shouted that I will be there soon to the other. With that the line clicked. I sighed once more.

"Why the sighs?" Mira asked.

"Shit!" I jumped up and looked at her standing on the edge of my bed, hands folded. "You scared me." She frowned.

"I did?" Then shrugged. "Come here."

"Why?" Then gave her sultry look.

"Pfftt." She sat down on her legs, her head buried in her arm on the edge of my bed. I crawled towards her at the same time she peeked through.

"Why are you laughing?" I inquired. She raised her head completely and looked at me, and gave me a big toothy smile.

"It just amazes me how you're always hitting on me."

I gulped, as if just realizing the proximity and our positions."You wish." I sat up. "We have to go, can you tell me how to wear that thing." I pointed towards the harness laying at the foot of my bed.

She stood up, grabbing the harness she motioned me towards the mirror. I obliged.

She looked at me from the reflection in the mirror, then turned and hugged me. "Whoa! Whoa! Montogomery? Aren't you going too fast?" She grunted. I blinked. "I mean not that I am complaining." Plus it felt strangely nice. Just when I was about to wrap my arms around her, she pulled back and looked up at me.

"Mister, you wish." I looked down and saw her holding the belt at my stomach.

Oh.

She fastened the belt, then threw the other two over my shoulders and then fastened them to the one on my waist. "All done." With that she stepped aside to let me see.

"It is different from my usual style but it does look good." She looked proud. Her chest swelling with pride and a hand on her hip.

"Should we go then?" I asked.

"We should." Then she grabbed her phone. "Before that, should we take a picture to remember to see how much I changed your style?"

"Sure." After taking the mirror selfie she wanted, I asked once more. "Should we go now?"

She looped her arm through mine, then raised the other. "Let's go Brewer!"

×○×○

źimí
18.08.2021.