Well, shit

TW: S*xaul stuff and well, dumb shit.

So, I was on my Nintendo Switch listening to my of my favorite song, Zavodila by one of the creators in like FNF mod (It's on one hour on Youtube).

As I was minding my own business, my little sister (She is 8) found a condom on the floor, she asked me "What is this?"
I looked at her, holding it and I started to scream because who the hell leave it on the floor?!

She then tried to toss it at me but landed on my bed, I quickly told her to throw it away and she did.

I started to get worried about her age, knowing about the condom but she was done washing her hands (I told her to wash her hands, dw), she told me that she was seen on FB that my cousin's girlfriend (Thinking MTF) was twerking behind him smoking and I feel sick inside my heart and so, she told me to look at it about what they are doing on FB so I did.

After seeing that shit, I get worried more and she told me that her aunt watched a movie called Juice with her son (I think that what she told me) and there was like humping and stuff in that movie and I think she is a troubled person to do that to watch a movie, full of sexual stuff.

Like, I don't care if a mother or father says "Don't worry, they are still a baby. They don't know about sex/nudes"
That is still sexual and I will fucking hate you until the end!

Anyways, she then asked me when will I tell her, I told her when she is older enough to learn about it.

(Also, I think maybe they (My cousin and his girlfriend) have sex last night, and uhhhh....yeah.)