004

───── ❝ CHAPTER 4 ❞ ─────
──tommyinnit──

Elodie bit the end of her pencil as she neared the end of her finals. Filling in the last bubble she lets out a quiet sigh. Dropping the packet down on her professor's desk she grabbed her backpack and left. Meeting up with Wilbur she smiled.

"I'm guessing they went good?" He asked. She closed the door next to her seat.

"I'm not going back next semester. Not that professor. All he did was give more than enough homework." She sighed. "But the good thing is now we can go to america!"

"We leave tomorrow morning by the way so when we get home. Pack." Elodie put her hands up in defense.

"Okay Wilby." She said. He rolled his eyes.

"You get a pass this time because we get to go to America." He said. The two finally get back to their house and rush to their rooms to pack their clothes.

"Wait.." Elodie whispered making her way to Wilburs room.

"How long are we staying?" She asked.

"I dunno like a week?" He shrugged.

"I'm gonna call Techno." She muttered leaving his room. She booted her PC up and called Techno from discord. Knowing she could have done this from her phone and kept packing she wanted to make sure.

"Technoblade sir I have a question for you." She smiled.

"Yes what is this question you so desperately needed answered?" He asks.

"How long are we staying?"

"Uuh it's May 29th so like a week." He said.

"I need dates Techno."

"Woah take me out to dinner first." He joked. "Uh the 12th is your flight back."

"Okay thank you. See you soon." She hung up. Techno had a smile plastered on his face. The way she said see you soon made him weak in the knees. He couldn't wait to meet all his best friends.

TIME SKIP

"Wilbur," The girl shook her sleeping friend next to her. "We land in five minutes."

"Did you not sleep?" He asked, she shook her head no.

"I'm too anxious. We're literally in a different country?" She remarked watching as the plane starts to descend. "Wait we actually did this. We impulsively went to America because Techno said he would pay?" Elodie said realizing it's actually happening.

"Yeah?" He said questioning the girl.

"Sorry this is just crazy to me." She said. Her eyes focused on the outside world. The plane finally landed and the two got off and grabbed their luggage.

"I don't even know what Techno looks like." Elodie said.

"Trust me, you'll know." Wilbur said, typing on his phone. Elodie assumed he was texting Techno. She stood next to him. She isn't short but she definitely was shorter than Wilbur, who is 6'5. "This way." He said grabbing his suitcase walking over to a pole by our gate. Elodie trailing him.

"Wheres Techno?" Elodie asked, looking around.

"I'm literally right in front of you." Techno said. Wilbur let out a laugh.

"Ok I didn't know what you looked like." She remarked back. From a first glance he looked... normal? Elodie didn't know how to explain. He seemed like he would have a nice family and a plain dog. Taking the kids to sports games and watch 90 day fiance with his wife. In reality he plays minecraft for 15 hours a day and spent last summer farming potatoes to win a war with a kid.