Dean, Sam, and I pulled up to the house and parked the car. “You gonna be all right, man” Sam asks Dean as he looks at the car. “Let me get back to you on that” Dean says and we get out of the car. After knocking on the front door, the owner of the house, Jenny answers it. Sam looks shocked while I stand next to Dean who is uncomfortable. “Yes” Jenny asks confused “sorry to bother you, ma’am, but we’re with the Federal” Dean starts but Sam stops him.

“I’m Sam Winchester, and this is my brother, Dean, and my sister Shelby. We used to live here. You know, we were just drivin’ by, and we were wondering if we could come see the old place” Sam says. “Winchester, yeah, that’s so funny. You know, I think I found some of your photos the other night” Jenny said with a smile. “You did” Dean and I ask at the same time and Jenny nods before stepping to the side “come on in” she said and we stepped inside. Inside the house, we go into the kitchen where a young girl is doing homework and a little boy in jumping up and down calling juice, juice, juice.

“That’s Ritchie, He’s kind of a juice junkie” Jenny says and takes a sippy cup out of the refrigerator and hands it to Ritchie. “But, hey, at least he won’t get scurvy” she says and walks over to the young girl. “Sari, this is Sam, Shelby, and Dean. They used to live here” Jenny says. Sari smiles “hi” she says and Dean and I wave “hey, Sari” Sam says with a smile. “So, you just moved in” Dean asks? “yeah, from Wichita” Jenny says. “You got family here, or” Dean starts but I elbow in the gut making Sari giggle and I look at her with a smile.

“No, I just, uh, needed a fresh start, that’s all. So, new town, new job, I mean, as soon as I find one. New house” Jenny said “so, how you likin’ it so far” Sam asks “well, uh, all due respect to your childhood home, I mean, I’m sure you had lots of happy memories here” Jenny says and Dean smiles weakly “but this place has its issues” she finished. “What do you mean” I asked “well, it’s just getting old. Like the wiring, you know? We’ve got flickering lights almost hourly” Jenny says.

“Oh, that’s too bad, what else” Dean asks uncomfortable. “um, sink’s backed up, there’s rats in the basement” Jenny says and pauses to look at us “I’m sorry. I don’t mean to complain” “no; have you seen the rats or have you just heard scratching” Dean asks? “It’s just the scratching, actually” Jenny says. “Mom” Sari says and Jenny kneels down next to her “ask them if it was here when they lived here”. “What, Sari” I ask “the thing in my closet” Sari said.

“Oh, no, baby, there was nothing in their closets, right” Jenny asks and looks at Dean, Sam, and I “right, non, no, of course not” Sam says. “She had a nightmare the other night” Jenny said. “I wasn’t dreaming” Sari looked at is “it came into my bedroom, and it was on fire”. Sam, Dean, and I looked shocked before saying goodbye and leaving. “You hear that, a figure on fire” Sam says as we head to the car. “And that woman, Jenny, that was the woman in your dreams” Dean asks as we walked.

“Yeah, and you hear what she was talking about? Scratching, flickering lights, both signs of a malevolent spirit” Sam says. “Yeah, well, I’m just freaked out that your weirdo visions are comin’ true” Dean say mad. Sam starts to talk panicky “well, forget about that for a minute. The thing in the house, do you think it’s the thing that killed Mom and Jessica”. “I don’t know” Dean yells “well, I mean, has it come back or has it been here the whole time” Sam says mad. “Maybe it’s something else entirely, Sam, we don’t know yet” I said.

“Well, those people are in danger. We have to get ‘em out of that house” Sam said “and we will” Dean said. “No, I mean now” Sam yells as I stand, watching them fight. “And how you gonna do that, huh? You got a story that she’s gonna believe” Dean asks? “Then what are we supposed to do” Sam asks and Dean heads to the car while Sam also does. “Uugg, brothers” I said to myself before getting in the car and we eaded to a gas station.

“We just gotta chill out, that’s all. You know, if this was any other kind of job, what would we do” Dean says while leaning on the top of his car with me next to him, leaning my back on the car and Sam on the other side leaning on the other side, facing Dean. “We’d try to figure out what we were dealin’ with. We’d dig into the history of the house” Sam says and walks over to Dean and I. “Exactly, except this time, we already know what happened” I said.

“Yeah, but how much do we know? I mean, how much do you actually remember” Sam asks Dean. “About that night, you mean” Dean asks confused “yeah” Sam says and Dean sighs. “Not much, I remember the fire, the heat” Dean says “and then I carried you two out the front door” Dean says and looks at Sam and I. “How could you carry two babies out” I asked “it was hard, but you were just born, so you were tinnier” Dean says. “Wait, you carried us out” Sam asks “yeah, what, you never knew that” Dean asked?

Sam shakes his head “no” “and, well, you know Dad’s story as well as I do. Mom was, was on the ceiling. And whatever put her there was long gone by the time Dad found her” Dean said. “And he never had a theory about what did it” I asked? “If he did, he kept it to himself. God knows we asked him enough times but” Dean stopped. “But what” I asked, making Dean look at me. “But after you were taken, we stopped asking” Dean said and I looked at the ground.

“Okay, s if we’re gonna figure out what’s goin’ on now, w have to figure out what happened back then. And see if it’s the same thing” Sam said “yeah. We’ll talk to Dad’s friends, neighbors, people who were there at the time” Dean said. “Does this feel like just another job to you” Sam asks? Dean doesn't say anything for a moment “I’ll be right back. I gotta go to the bathroom” he says and walks away. Sam looks at me while I look at him before pushing myself off the car and following Dean without him knowing.

“Dean turns a corner and I stay hidden as he takes out his phone and calls someone. I listen to Dean talk to the phone. “Dad, I know I’ve left you messages before. I don’t even know if you’ll get ‘em. But I’m with Sam and Shelby. Yeah, we got Shelby back. And we’re in Lawrence. And there’s somethin’ in our old house. I don’t know if it’s the thing that killed Mom or not, but” his voice cracks. “I don’t know what to do” Dean says and starts to cry a little. “So, whatever you’re doin’, if you could get here. Please. I need your help, Dad” Dean says before hanging up the phone.

Dean turns around and stops when he see's me, standing there looking shocked to see me. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him “we'll get threw this, we'll find dad, and we'll be okay” I whisper to him and I feel him nod before we head back to the car.

Shelby Winchester's Backstory Season 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें