Cowbot

ENJOY

READER POV:

I can't believe this. Oh wait, let's back up a bit. So the gang was watching Sonic and Knuckles play coconut hurl when Eggman came in with a new robot of his called "Cowbot". It sounded really stupid but then he told us that it was filled with a pun-based radio-active compound that will vaporize everything in a 20 mile radius. So Tails, being the smartass (but cute) fox he is, reprogramed it but it was now going after Eggman so we being heros and that, are on our way to his lair to warn him. We finally got here and Sonic got off.

Sonic: (Y/N), Tails, Keila, stay here. Who knows what kind of crazy defenses Eggman has.

Sonic went over to the door and knocked.

Sonic: Huh, when you think you know a villian.

The door then opens and out comes Eggman....in his pajamas. Me and Keila cringe at that.

Eggman: Oh, I wasn't expecting company.

Sonic: Yeah, I firgured that out. Don't you have some kind of defense system? And pants?

Eggman: Funny story. I used parts of my defense system to make Cowbot which I sent to destroy you. How'd that go by the way?

Sonic: Tails reprogramed it and now it's on it's way to destroy you instead. So good luck with that. Toodles.

Keila snorts at her boyfriend and I wheeze at that.

Eggman: But you can't leave me here with defenses! I would be, uh, what's the word.

Sonic/Keila: Defenseless? Jinx! You owe me (S) a kiss!/(K) Food!

Tails: Are you guys seriously doing this now?

Keila: I'll give you a kiss after.

Sonic: Fine.

Tails: Do you need us to bring your defense systems back online?

Eggman: I'm good. Unless you activated Cowbot's stage 2 directive. My denfenses would be useless then.

Sonic: That's not the whole red eyes thingy right?

Keila: Oh gosh.

Eggman: Yeah, how's you know?

Y/N: *sarcastic* Lucky guess.

So now we are all in his HQ room with Tails at the console.

Tails: The only way to stop Cowbot is to upgrade Eggman's defense system.

(Y/N): Unfortuntely.

Keila, I could see clearly she was holding back a laugh. Eggman just ignored my comment.

Eggman: You'd do that for me? After all the terrible - yet totally justified - things I've tried to do to you?

Keila: *sarcastic* Totally justified.

Sonic piniched her arm after that.

Sonic: A good thing I told you to bring your science stuff, huh, Tails? You start working on Eggman's defenses, let (Y/N) help you, Keila and I will gather some parts. And Eggman......put on some pants.

AUTHOR POV

So the group started to work on stuff like a freeze ray, a circuit board and other stuff. While Tails was fixing something, (Y/N) could help but stare at him. Keila happened to walk by and see (her/him/them) staring at Tails.

Keila: You like him, don't you?

(Y/N) jumps at Keila's voice but calms realizing it's just her. But goes back into panic hearing her words.